Naughty Corner  

Spanking nostalgia including artwork, discussion, fiction, roleplay, and more.

Go Back   Naughty Corner > The Study > Spanking Talk
Arcade Chat Gallery Graffiti Wall Related Links

Notices

Old 04-17-2010
Newbie Poster

tarter is on a distinguished road
Default Mixed Company Spanking Scene

I'm sure we will all agree that the spanking scene in the film Mixed Company is one of the best ever put on film.

The scene, featuring an african american actor who plays a foster child, floods a bathroom in one scene and then is spanked on his bare bottom by his foster dad (played by Joseph Bolonga) is a classic.

Not to long ago I was on Facebook and I contacted the actor who played the boy, Haywood Nelson, and asked him about the scene. He was kind enough to respond and here is what he said:

Haywood Nelson September 26, 2009 at 1:51am Report
Thanks for the reach. Any compromising situation for an Actor is always difficult at best. Nudity especially for me. All things were done with complete discretion as I was a child during that shoot. My Mother saw to that. And I handled the rest of it as I was contracted to do so: As a Professional. Joe, Barbara, and the crew were the best during it all. The film was one of the more exciting experiences of my life. Thanks for the query. All the best.

As far as I know, this is the first time we actually have a person describe a scene is which they were spanked.

Imagine if we could hear from others.
Old 04-18-2010
Autor Prolifico

Titania is on a distinguished road

Thank you for sharing.
Old 05-07-2010
Newbie Poster

poppy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarter View Post
I'm sure we will all agree that the spanking scene in the film Mixed Company is one of the best ever put on film.

The scene, featuring an african american actor who plays a foster child, floods a bathroom in one scene and then is spanked on his bare bottom by his foster dad (played by Joseph Bolonga) is a classic.

Not to long ago I was on Facebook and I contacted the actor who played the boy, Haywood Nelson, and asked him about the scene. He was kind enough to respond and here is what he said:

Haywood Nelson September 26, 2009 at 1:51am Report
Thanks for the reach. Any compromising situation for an Actor is always difficult at best. Nudity especially for me. All things were done with complete discretion as I was a child during that shoot. My Mother saw to that. And I handled the rest of it as I was contracted to do so: As a Professional. Joe, Barbara, and the crew were the best during it all. The film was one of the more exciting experiences of my life. Thanks for the query. All the best.

As far as I know, this is the first time we actually have a person describe a scene is which they were spanked.

Imagine if we could hear from others.
Shirley Temple Black wrote about her experience. Her mother had watched one time and let her be spanked quite hard. (i forget which movie, it could be The Little Princess) It is on a movie/spank site. I must look it up.
Old 05-07-2010
Autor Prolifico

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
Shirley Temple Black wrote about her experience. Her mother had watched one time and let her be spanked quite hard. (i forget which movie, it could be The Little Princess) It is on a movie/spank site. I must look it up.

Sugar, is this the site you mentioned?

http://www.spankinggate.com/stars/T%20Spanked/Temple/ShirleyTemplePhotos.htm
Old 05-07-2010
Newbie Poster

poppy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
Sugar, is this the site you mentioned?

http://www.spankinggate.com/stars/T%20Spanked/Temple/ShirleyTemplePhotos.htm
that's the one. thank you. do you know which movie it is? i just remembered a bit of that. thanks for the reminder of the whole blurb.
Old 05-09-2010
Autor Prolifico

Based on what the article (http://sfrsite.topcities.com/winkie.htm), it noted that "the spanking scene was cut from the release version of Wee Willie Winkie."

You may find the article in the ling below of interest. It is from her autobiography about the time her mother actually gave her a bare bottom spanking at home.

http://sfrsite.topcities.com/shirley.htm