Naughty Corner  

Spanking nostalgia including artwork, discussion, fiction, roleplay, and more.

Go Back   Naughty Corner > The Study > Spanking Talk
Arcade Chat Gallery Graffiti Wall Related Links

Notices

Old 12-06-2009
Newbie Poster

Redboys is on a distinguished road
Default Sister Witnesses

How many guys had to endure spankings while a sister looked on? I was spanked that way numerous times before age ten. But after that age, spankings were usually in private.
Old 12-06-2009
Extreme Poster

bagelboi is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry for you.
-ry
Old 12-07-2009
Newbie Poster

dan57io is on a distinguished road

Well, I was raised by my uncle and aunt and they had 2 daughters no sons. May uncle and aunt spanked me in front of them bare and they never got spanked!
Old 12-07-2009
Exalted Poster
Author

roguebfl is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Arcade Tournament Champion 
Total Awards: 1

I do not recall on specific intantaces of my sister witnessing my spankings but i rembed one that was in the dining room the they could have witnessed, and the are many spanking I don't actually remember (no not repressed simply don't recall) where i go in trouble with my younger sister and it would be like we would have whitnessed each other spankings as a was spanking in private but the privet did not exclude family whinessing, just friends and strangers
Old 12-07-2009
Supreme Poster
Author

Bernie is on a distinguished road

My sister was not permitted to watch (except for the time I tried to lock her in the trash dumpster five minutes before the garbage truck showed up. Our parents figured she SHOULD be allowed to watch after a dirty trick like that). However, she was pretty sneaky about creeping as near as she could to listen, to peek, or even snap a photo in her more brazen moments. I too was never allowed to witness her catching it, but whenever Mom ordered me outside when about to land on Sis, I was often able to utilize the picture window in the back yard to see all the way into the living room when she was catching hell. I never remembered to check since I was preoccupied at the time but I'm sure Sis pulled the same trick on me.

Dad tended to drag us upstairs and slam the door once we were in our respective rooms, so there was no hope of watching.

In both cases our parents were protecting our privacy, or trying to, because they wanted our minds on the immediate issue and not get distracted by humiliation. In retrospect, that was pretty wise.
Old 02-03-2012
Active Poster

gordie is on a distinguished road

I didnt have any siblings but i had girl cousins. I remember a rather humilating spanking i got from my mother when I was 13. I was over her knee with my short trousers around my ankles being soundly spanked across the seat of my tightie whities. The humiliating part was that seated on the sofa were 3 girl cousins who had a good view of my predicament and were gigglig loudly. They teased me afterwards by singing ' we saw Paris we saw France we saw Gordon in his underpants.
Old 02-03-2012
Justus Ek

I was always belted on my bare back at home but once, when I was 13, an aunt of me spanked me and her 14 yo son on our bare buttocks. That was rather humiliation but the pain was worse (she used an hairbrush)