Naughty Corner  

Spanking nostalgia including artwork, discussion, fiction, roleplay, and more.

Go Back   Naughty Corner > The Study > Spanking Talk
Arcade Chat Gallery Graffiti Wall Related Links

Notices

Old 11-15-2009
Justus

Default Spanking Implements

Which spanking implement do you prefere for a REAL spanking of a younger teen boy?
Old 11-15-2009
Autor Prolifico

Titania is on a distinguished road

How young? 13-14?

My implement of choice is always my hand. How it would be done, well sugar, I will leave that up to your imagination.
Old 11-16-2009
Exalted Poster
Author

CpWill is on a distinguished road

there are a lot of factors, the "crime" in question, repeat offenses, the child themself, the parent, as well as resilency of the target. some kids a few quick swats with the hand is fine, some need more thourough discipline. in my childhood (from 8-14) my parents used an oak school paddle, no holes, and rarely across the bare. never more than 3-5 swats, though i hated it at the time. i never felt abused or mistreated. it was (usually) just and well earned. regardless, i personally feel that NO discipline -whether by hand or other- should draw blood cause a brusie or leave any lasting mark for more than a short time. (anything that someone can look at days later, and still recognize is too excesive)

ps this is based on my own childhood experiences as i have NO children of my own, and have had little experience with children in my adult hood.
Old 11-16-2009
Supreme Poster
Author

Bernie is on a distinguished road

I never spanked a teen, just little nippers when I was teaching, and darn few of those. I used a handmade mahogany paddle -- using hands was discouraged and I agreed, it's too personal for teacher/student dealings -- but made it light, thin and broad enough to minimize the damage. Plus it reverberated to beat hell and made even light swats sound like gunshots, making the experience even more harrowing without actually hurting them.

In practice, I found that only light stingers were needed, not howling agony since this was my ultimate way of getting their undivided attention as we reviewed right/wrong behavior and I didn't want them fixating on pain. This was following Dear Old Dad's advice that "You're swatting tiny kiddy fannies, not chopping down a damn tree!" Mostly it was a symbolic exclamation point while we discussed the wrong behavior. What really got their goat was the indignity of it all. It knocks them down to the bottom of the totem pole, established who is in charge, and there's something damn personal about getting fanny whacks (anyway, where else can you strike them with no potential harm?).

Afterward, I always followed another fatherly dictum: "If you knock 'em down, you pick 'em up." While they were recovering and smarting a bit (it takes a bit for the paddle burn to fade away), I formally cleaned their slate, told them that everything was back the way it was, that I still liked and respected them, and I was still glad to have them in my class -- I avoided fibbing on that last point by visualizing even worse kids some of the other teachers were stuck with. That always lifted their spirits and they didn't feel like pond scum as they dragged out of the room to go home. Result: never had a SINGLE repeat offender in five years of teaching (even with my hardcore hoodlums) and most of them actually warmed up to me afterward because they knew I could have made it a ton worse, had I wanted to.

Worked for the little guys, and I see no idea why it wouldn't work with early teens either, although I tend to favor devastating economic sanctions after puberty: their social life becomes everything, and being broke is more agonizing that a mere moment of discomfort or pain.

My pair o' pennies.
Old 11-16-2009
Autor Prolifico

Titania is on a distinguished road

Not being a teacher I would defer to Bernie's statement especially about an older child but I would say the following. A spanking is a spanking and whether it is by hand, or belt, or switch or hairbrush or ruler or paddle, it is always a personal event between the one doing the spanking and the one getting spanked. Any implement becomes by default an extension of one's hand when it comes in contact with a part of someone else's body.

Take three spanking events. A naughty boy/girl hand spanked over the knee three times with his/her pants up. A naughty boy/girl bent over a chair spanked three times with a paddle with his/her pants down and underpants up. A naughty boy/girl bent over holding his/her knees bare bottomed and spanked three times with a ruler. Which is too personal? Some may say the bare bottom one or the one on the undies because the child is exposed and others may say the hand spanking because a hand is touching another part of a person's body. The fact remains, there is a person who is initiating the spanking and that makes it personal. What is too personal is a matter of opinion.

Each teacher is held In loco parentis. So, if a child's parent does not see a problem with a hand spanking of their child by someone who is responsible for the safety and education of his/her child, I, as a parent, would rather see that than my child hit with an implement. My feeling, if your hand is hurting then you probably have gone overboard.

Teachers are in a very difficult position. Not only do they have to teach but before they can do that they must create an atmosphere where learning can take place.

There are some that feel totally uncomfortable striking a child for any reason and their opinions should be respected. There are those that feel using a man made implement is appropriate and their opinion should be respected. There are those that feel a hand spanking is appropriate and their opinions also should be respected. The one cavet is that if a child is spanked, or, not spanked and other methods are used, the child must not be permenantly damaged either emotionally or physically.
Old 11-17-2009
Post-a-holic

dhc is on a distinguished road

spanked well into my teens, dads slipper and mums wooden spoon, ocaisional paddle from my uncle. This was so american! He got the idea from a mate of his who was my friends dad, who made these paddles to spank his two boys with.
Wow, would be arrested today!
Pat
Old 11-19-2009
Newbie Poster

jsmartworth is on a distinguished road

I think the paddle is the best implement -- it can really bring tears to those eyes
Old 11-19-2009
Extreme Poster

bagelboi is on a distinguished road

A paddle short enough to use with the boy over your lap. Only thing worse to a teen than being spanked at all perhaps is being spanked over dad's knee like a little kid.
-ry
Old 11-19-2009
Post-a-holic

dhc is on a distinguished road

Dads slipper was a real stinger, thats what we called it, "Stinger!" thats so lame!
Always OTK and always bare, like a little kid, which I was.
Old 11-20-2009
Recovering Lurker

C_Sounder is on a distinguished road

Pants pulled down, underwear pulled down, over the knee and then the long application of the hairbrush.