Naughty Corner  

Spanking nostalgia including artwork, discussion, fiction, roleplay, and more.

Go Back   Naughty Corner > The Library > Non-fictional Spanking Stories
Arcade Chat Gallery Graffiti Wall Related Links

Notices

Old 10-08-2012
Newbie Poster

NaughtyGirl is on a distinguished road
Red face My worst spanking ever!

I was about 12, and I had gotten into the habit of cursing when I thought My parents weren't around. I was fooling around one afternoon, and making my little sister laugh by doing funny faces, and walking silly, etc. So, during one of these funny walks, I had my eyes crossed, and I was waddling like a duck. With my cross-eyes, I couldn't really see where I was going, right? And I walked straight into the wall! I yelled out something along the lines of, "Shit! What the fuck? That fucking hurt!" As I stumbled around clutching my head, and then I ran into the coffee table in the living room!

Imagine my mother's surprise when she came home to find her middle child hopping on one foot screaming swears! My little sister disappeared like a flash of lightning when my mother, angry as a wasp, came over and grabbed my arm. She had a grip of steel, that woman! She dragged me upstairs to the bathroom, and plopped me on the closed toilet. At this point, I was thinking, 'Damn! What just happened?' as my mother rummaged through the cupboads, and it clicked. 'Damn it she's gonna wash my mouth out!'

When I was 9, my older brother had been in an almost identical predicament, and I remembered clearly how my furious mother washed his mouth out with soap, and then spanked his bottom raw! She found what she was looking for. The exact same bar of soap she had used on my brother! She kept it to threaten us with when an almost-swear slipped out. She said nothing as she shoved the bar of soap in my mouth. I almost choked. 'Fuck!This is disgusting!' I thought to myself as my mother lectured me about my cursing. "You're Lily's older sister, you should be setting a good example! I trust you to watch her, and I come home to find you swearing on the top of your voice! Well, young lady, you can believe that I'm gonna make an example for your sister!" She lectured on and on for about 5 minutes, with the soap in my mouth the whole time. Finally, with the distinct finishing touch my mother used on my brother, she scrubbed my teeth, cheeks and tongue with that damn Ivory soap!

After she was finished with this, she let me rinse once and brought me into her bedroom. I was terrified as she brought her large wooden hairbrush over to me! "I haven't had to spank you since you were 8! Now you're 12 and I have to spank your bare bottom like I did when you were a little toddler. Get over here, young lady!" She scolded, and my embarassment was extreme. "Please mommy don't spank me! I didn't mean it!" I pleaded like the little 8 year old I felt like, and she just shook her head and dragged me over to the bed. "You should have thought about this when you chose to swear! That was a horribly wicked thing to do, young lady, and you know how I deal with wicked little children!" She scolded me further as she quickly pulled my pants to my knees. I'm sure my eyes were as big as dinner plates as I pleaded with her not to take my panties down. She ignored me and just yanked them down to meet my jeans. I was crying like a little baby already, and she hadn't started to spank me yet!

She dragged me over her lap, and without any further scolding, began to spank my little ass with her hairbrush. She must have spanked me for 10 minutes straight, and at the end I was just sobbing and I didn't even notice when she stopped! It was only when she picked me up that I noticed. She made me step out of my pants and panties and brought me downstairs to stand in the living room corner, where my bright red bottom was clearly visible to anyone who walked in.

Man, that was 6 years ago, and my ass still hurts thinking about it!!!
Old 10-09-2012
Autor Prolifico

Titania is on a distinguished road

Thank you for sharing your story.
Old 10-09-2012
Active Poster

NEED TO SPANK YOU is on a distinguished road

WOW!!! THAT WAS GREAT REAL LIFE STORY!! GREAT JOB ON TELL IT!!!!!THANK YOU AND HAVE NICE DAY
Old 12-14-2012
Recovering Lurker

Michael528 is on a distinguished road

Good story, thanks!

Tags
mouth washing, spank, spanking