Naughty Corner  

Spanking nostalgia including artwork, discussion, fiction, roleplay, and more.

Go Back   Naughty Corner > The Study > Spanking Talk
Arcade Chat Gallery Graffiti Wall Related Links

Notices

Old 06-21-2012
Super Poster

wetproof is on a distinguished road
Default Wanting My Babysitter to Spank Me Again!

Wishing I was little again and getting spanked regularly by my babysitter! She did it playfully once but knowing what I know now I would love to go back in time and urge her to do more! She was sooo cute! The thought of squirming on her lap.............
Old 06-22-2012
Gallery Moderator

Red Tailed Hawk is on a distinguished road

I feel your pain there friend, or lack of it as the case may be.
Old 06-23-2012
Super Poster

Lol! Yeah, thought you'd appreciate that RTH!!
Old 06-23-2012
Gallery Moderator

When I was preschool of kindergarten age I had an aunt that use to baby sit me. She had two children both older than me. They lived on a hundred and twenty acres cattle farm across from my parent's farm. One day her two kids came and marched me into my aunt's sewing room where she scolded me for not coming when she called me in for lunch. Back then for me it was lunch followed by nap time. I swear to this day that I didn't hear her call me. But anyway she scolded me and point blank asked me if I wanted her to pull down my pants and spank me right there. Even at that tender young age I did but with a male and female cousin standing there I didn't want them to witness me getting a bare bottom spanking from their mom so I told her No. I even remember saying it rather sarcastically like, duh are you stupid. Even then I didn't want to be in control of my spanking. But because I was such a good kid 99.9 percent of the time she let me go with just the scolding, ( sigh ), again. I have often relived that moment in my mind except that my cousins weren't there and it ends painfully different.
Old 06-23-2012
Super Poster

Wow - would it have made a difference if it was just a girl cousin or just a boy cousin to witness it? I had the best babysitter when I was a little boy. I often think how incredible it would have been if she had lowered my pants and disciplinned me - its such an erotic thing for me and there could only have one conclusion at the end of the spanking - wow what a feeling - even just thinking about it! Be a brave boy, pay the price and get rewarded!
Old 06-23-2012
Gallery Moderator

Back then I didn't think that anyone in their right mind would want a spanking and I wasn't even sure if I really wanted one which is why I was afraid to ask or do anything like really naughty that would have guaranteed one so Yes, any witnesses would have made the difference.

Me and two other boys got sent to the principles office when we were seven. He decided that we would have to paddle ourselves, not each other, but ourselves in front of him and each other. Well it was rather comical as I looked like a dog chasing his tail in circles. That was my first attempt at self spanking and at the time I thought to myself, " This isn't working. It would be easier if the principle would do this himself." I still think that principle was a chicken. We got a new principle the next year and not only would he paddle but he turned on the school wide intercom so that everyone would know that someone was getting a few licks. It was a small school so it didn't take long before everyone knew who took their paddles bravely and who cried like babies.
Old 06-24-2012
Super Poster

Whew - interesting! Now I REALLY wanna go back and be spanked. My parents always spanked me over my underpants or fully clothed but to get a true barebottomed spanking by a girl at 6 7 or 8 years old - I think I would be in heaven! Just the thought of the affection afterwards - definitely missed out.......talk about crying - if it were me getting spanked I would try to be brave but if it were me doing the spanking, the crying and the tears would be an important part! On the other hand I so wish I could raise the dress of a cute girl and spank away!
Old 06-24-2012
Gallery Moderator

I guess it's just a matter of preference but I see men as being more capable of delivering a sound disciplinary spanking. I guess that's a stereotype based on seeing women being the more nurturing and more willing to talk things out with their kids.

My mother was more of the, " Wait till your father gets home!" type and dad was a very light disciplinarian. Usually two mild strokes with his belt on my blue jeans and jeans back then were hard as nails and blue when you first got them. You would have to work for months to get them soft and starting to fade. Pretty good protection though for a little boy's rear end.

Last edited by Red Tailed Hawk; 06-24-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old 06-26-2012
Super Poster

LOL! Yeah men would probably - as a general rule - deliver a more disciplinned spanking but (sorry I can't get the vision of the girl who used to babysit me out of mind lately!) my babysitter gave me some good smacks for fun and I'm sure if she had known it might have been ok with me as a boy, the act of lowering my pants would have made her feel a little lust for me and then she might delivered a sound spanking! The idea of standing before her like that is too much! When will someone kindly market a time-machine?!
Old 06-26-2012
cherrysours

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetproof View Post
I'm sure if she had known it might have been ok with me as a boy, the act of lowering my pants would have made her feel a little lust for me and then she might delivered a sound spanking!
How old was she again? I think that is a parents' nightmare if the babysitter felt "lust" for the children they babysat.