Naughty Corner  

Spanking nostalgia including artwork, discussion, fiction, roleplay, and more.

Go Back   Naughty Corner > The Games Room > Role Playing
Arcade Chat Gallery Graffiti Wall Related Links

Notices

View Poll Results: How would you most like to see Dennis spanked by Henry?
With hand on bare bottom. 2 28.57%
With hairbrush on bare bottom. 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2012
Zombie Poster

bobby is on a distinguished road

(Dennis is a little wise guy in the comics. When he makes cracks like that, it's up to his Daddy to decide how to deal with it. Henry can either spank it out of him or soap his mouth, but you don't want me to ruin the Dennis personality do you?)

Dennis gasped and his eyes opened wide with surprise the first time Daddy's big hand swatted his well-bared little bottom.

"Ouch!" the little boy yelled. "Hey, Daddy! That hurt. Ouch! OWWWW! OWWWEEE! BAAAAWWWWWW!"

Dennis was finally finding out what a spanking was all about and he didn't like it one bit. All of his smart-alecky remarks were gone as he turned into another little boy, held in his Daddy's lap getting his little bare bottom soundly spanked.

Henry seemed determined to make this first spanking memorable. He scolded Dennis soundly as he SMACKED his little bottom.

Dennis wailed and tried to kick, but his overalls and undies held his little legs together.

"BAAAAWWWW! NO MORE, DADDY! NO MORE! I'LL BE GOOD! BAAAAWWWW!"
Old 05-30-2012
Role Player

Mikaedi is on a distinguished road

Henry looked at little Dennis's bottom, he smiled as he saw the results of what his hand was doing, and his Son's reaction, daddy big hand rested breifly on his Son's bottom, he ignored his naughty crying and pleadings and wanting it to end, as afr as Henry is concerned, Dennis needs a long spanking, and that is what he will be getting.."Now Dennis you now that daddy is very unhappy at your naughty behavour, this will be a long spanking on your bare little bottom, starting again now...Spank..Spankl..Spank..Spank..Spank..Spank..S pank..you will learn tobe more considerate of others Dennis Spank..Spank..Spank..Spank..Spank..Spank..Spank..Y our bottom willl be really hurting, you need this spanking Dennis, daddy has not finished your spanking yet ny boy"
Henry admired how red his naughty Son's bottom has become, he was'nt spanking to hard, hard enough to have the right effect, he intends on spanking his little bottom a lot more.
Old 05-31-2012
Zombie Poster

Dennis struggled and squirmed as much as he could on his Daddy's lap.

"OWWWW! BAAAWWW! STOOOOP! DADDDEEEE! BAAAAWWWW! MY BOTTOM! NO MORE! NO MORE!"

The little reddening bottom made the most inviting target possible for a firm Father's equally firm BARE hand. It bounded and flattened when Henry spanked it, but remained perf and round and ready for more. It was almost as though Dennis' little bottom was saying, "Go ahead, Daddy! I can take it and More than you can Dish out!!"

Well, Henry Mitchell intended to make this first spanking extremely memorable and classic, so his hand continued rising and falling and covering every inch of Dennis' pert, round little boy bottom.

Dennis' squirming only made his fanny push out even more impishly as though it were a very naughty and was teasing Daddy to spank more.

That may have been true of Dennis' bottom, but the little boy was frantic.

"OWEEEE! OWEEEE! OWEEEEE! BAAAWWWWWW! LEMME DOWN, DADDDEEEEE! BAWWWWWW! WAAAAAAAAAH!"

Henry's pipe had gone out during this first part of Dennis' spanking.
Old 05-31-2012
Role Player

"You just lay there my naughty Son, daddy has to light his pipe again, once daddy has his pipe lit, he can continue spanking your bare bottom"
Henry slowly relit his pipe'.
"There we go my boy, now daddy can continue the spanking of your bare bottom, and Dennis, it will hurt, that daddy will promise you"
Daddy's big hand rises above his head, returning to his naughty Son's small bare bottom, daddy spanked slow, and hard, after each hard spank, he rested his hand on Dennis's bottom breifly..Spank,,,,Spank....Spank.you will behave...Spank....Spank....Spank., you will think, before you things that may hurt or upset others...Spank....Spank....Spank....after daddy has thoroughly spanked your bare bottom..Spank....Spank....Spank....you will go, next door..Spank....Spank....and apologise to MR Wilson, you willSpank....Spank....tell him your daddy has just given you a hard spanking on your bare bottom..Spank....Spank....understand me Dennis"?
Old 06-01-2012
Zombie Poster

Dennis lay in Daddy's lap crying and wriggling. His little pug nose was was wrinkled at its tiny bridge as he wailed from the stinging heat in his bare fanny.

"BAAAWWWW! BAWWWWWW! I'M GETTIN' A SPANKIN' FROM MY DADDY! BAWWWWW!"

Soon the warm smell of Daddy's pipe filled the room, and Dennis knew that now that his Father had got his pipe going again, he would continue with his spanking.

The little boy wailed, "AW! BAAAAWWWW! NO MORE, DADDY! I WON'T SHOOT ANY MORE ROCKS THROUGH (SOB! SOB!) MR. WILSON'S WINDOW. BAAAAAWWWW! HOW 'BOUT I ONLY SHOOT AT MR. WILSON'S MEAN OLD CAT, GOOBER?"

Dennis twisted his little head around and saw his Daddy,with his pipe clenched in his teeth frowning hard. Daddy's hand was high in the air...

"Now daddy can continue the spanking of your bare bottom, and Dennis, it will hurt, that daddy will promise you."

IT DID HURT!!! Daddy was correct.

Oh, my how Daddy's big hand SPANKED and SPANKED the naughty little round bottom of Daddy's five year old naughty rascal.

Spank....Spank....Spank....after daddy has thoroughly spanked your bare bottom..Spank....Spank....Spank....you will go, next door..Spank....Spank....and apologise to MR Wilson, you willSpank....Spank....tell him your daddy has just given you a hard spanking on your bare bottom..Spank....Spank....understand me Dennis"?

"YOW! OWWWWEEEEEEE! OUCH! OWWWWWW! DADDEEEEEE! BAAAAWWWW! I WILL SAY SOR-RY! I WILL! NO MORE DADDY! WAAAAAAAAAH!"

Dennis strained and wriggled and howled and twitched his little round bottom from side to side, but Daddy spanked every inch of it, and wondered whether he should also slap Dennis thighs.
Old 06-01-2012
Role Player

Daddy had paused breifly in Dennis's spanking, he was seeing that his Son's tiny bottom was all red, as he wasn't putting a lot of force in the spanking, it won't do any damage to his Son.s bottom at all, and can continue the firm spanking, Henry remembered his own Father when he spanked he would spank on the sit-spots as well as the bottom, remembering how painfull that was, he smiled, he will be be giving his Son's still pale sit-spots some attention, he then started spanking all over his small bottom, alternating between cheeks and his Sit-spots, it will be very painfull but effective..daddy had reached down, taking hold of his Son's small right hand, holding it gently to his lowerback, he will not be able to move around much, apart from his little bottom, daddy rubbed his bottom a bit more, giving his small sit spots a good rub as well, as they will soon need it.
"Dennis you need to learn to be a good boy, daddy is very sorry he has not spanked your bare bottom earlier, I think once your spanking is over,Mr Wilson will be very happy, for now, Dennis, daddy will continue the sound spanking of your bottom, this will really hurt my boy, starting now..Spank..spank...Spank..Spank.you will listen to daddy, and stop your cheeky attitude my boy.Spank..Spank..Spank..Spank..you will be a lot more respectfull to Adults Spank..Spank..Spank..Spank..Spank..would you like daddy to invite Mr Wilson over the next time you do something naughty to him..Spank..Spank..Spank..Spank..Spank..he would be very happy seeing your bare bottom spanked Dennis..Spank Spank..Spank..Spank..daddy has not finished your spanking yet Son"
Henry could see now, his tiny sit spots now matched his red bottom, they can still take some more

Last edited by Mikaedi; 06-01-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 06-02-2012
Zombie Poster

Dennis was in for a BIG surprise. As his Daddy puffed his pipe, he had determined to not only continue spanking the naughty, and oh so spankable little bottom at his disposal in ihs lap, but to also attend to those tender - and equally naughty - sit spots.

"Dennis you need to learn to be a good boy, daddy is very sorry he has not spanked your bare bottom earlier, I think once your spanking is over,Mr Wilson will be very happy, for now, Dennis, daddy will continue the sound spanking of your bottom, this will really hurt my boy, starting now."

In another moment, there was a stinging fireworks display in Dennis' bottom as Henry Mitchell pushed his sleeve up a little higher and set his palm back into business.

Daddy's broad, firm flat bare palm, SPANKED Dennis' round little bottom and his tender sit spots firmly as Daddy scolded and lectured.

Dennis was having a very memorable first spanking that he wished would end.
"WAAAAAAAH! IT HUUUUURRRTSSSS! OWWWWWW! BAAAWWWWW! DADDY MY TAILS ALL RED! BAWWWWWWW! IT'S TOO HOT, DADDY! NO MORE,, PLEASE. I'LL BE GOOD! WAAAAAAAH! I'LL SAY SORRY TO STUPID MR. WILSON."

Dennis gasped. Had he really said "stupid" Mr. Wilson. Maybe his Father hadn't heard that.
Old 06-02-2012
Role Player

Daddy had heard it, he has just eaned more sound spanks on those little sit-spots and all over his red bottom.
"Obviously daddy is not spanking you enough, you are supposed to agree to apologise to Mr Wilson Dennis, instead you be cheeky, well after this spanking, which will hurt a lot more, daddy will take you to see Mr Wilson, and he can see your naughty red bottom, Spank..Spank..Spank..Spank..you should show respect to your elders..Spank..Spank..Spank..Spank..you will be walking next door barebottomed to see Mr Wilson Dennis..Spank..Spank..Spank..Spank..well are you going to mean it and apologise, if, you are cheeky to Mr Wilson when Daddy takes you next door, daddy will ask Mr Wilson if he would like to spank your bottom, Ime sure he would like to Dennis, you spanking is over for now, over to Mr Wilson's house and show him your red bottom"
Daddy took Dennis next door to see Mr Wilson, he knocked on the door"
Old 06-02-2012
Zombie Poster

Dennis soon regretted his naughty, rude remark, because his Daddy bit down on his pipe stem, puffing smoke and returned to his spanking!

"OWWWW! OWWWWW! OWWWWW! BAAAWWWWWW! BWAAAAAAAH! DADDDDEEEEEED! NO MORE! WAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Dennis threw back his head an wailed and cried with a bit opened mouth and tightly shut eyes.

When Henry was done and rolled down his shirt sleeve, Dennis' little bottom was cherry red and glowed in the dark!

Then, while Dennis was still crying, Henry took his hand and said, "Now you will be walking next door barebottomed to see Mr Wilson Dennis, and if, you are cheeky to Mr Wilson when Daddy takes you next door, daddy will ask Mr Wilson if he would like to spank your bottom."

Little Dennis' face was a red as his bottom as Daddy removed his overall and little boy undies and took his hand and made him walk, baby naked from belly button to socks out the front door, down the walk, onto the sidewalk and up to Mr. Wilson's house.

A man and a woman, out for a stroll, saw Henry and Dennis and the woman said, "Oh, Harold, look at that sweet little baby boy walking with his Daddy with his little bottom al fresco. Isn't he adorable. I could just hug him to death."

Harold chuckled and said, "Look at his Daddy's face. He's mad as a hornet and look at that little cherub's backside. He just got a good spanking!"

When Daddy knocked at Mr. Wilson's door it was opened by Mr. Wilson. As usual, he was smoking one of his bent pipes and had his newspaper in his hands.

"Hey, Mitchell what's up?" Then he saw Dennis and grinned from ear to ear. "Well what have we here. Henry, don't tell me that you've finally gotten some sense and been a REAL father to this little hooligan? Don't tell me that Dennis has FINALLY gotten the spanking he's deserved for the past five years!!"
Old 06-02-2012
Role Player

"Yes Mr Wilson he most definatly has, I just given Dennis a thorough spanking on his bare bottom, I have brought him over to you so he can apologise to you for all the naughty things he has done to you, I also told Dennis, if he doesn't apologise to your satisfaction, then I will ask you to spank his bare bottom as well"
"Right Dennis, you know what to do my boy"