Naughty Corner  

Spanking nostalgia including artwork, discussion, fiction, roleplay, and more.

Go Back   Naughty Corner > The Study > Spanking Talk
Arcade Chat Gallery Graffiti Wall Related Links

Notices

Old 02-02-2012
Role Player

Mikaedi is on a distinguished road
Wink Spanking other peoples kids

has anyone had the opportunity to spank someone else's kid's, I have had several opportunities, one that will always stick in my mind, the experience of it. the best of all.
I was a relaxing time at one of our local parks, reading, enjoying the sun, the day was perfect, close by are the Childrens playground, no-one around except this one little boy about 6 or 7 yrs that was causing me some concern, as he had got hold of a lighter, and was burning paper at the top of the play fort.
I approached the lad, a real skinny little kid , I told him that was dangerous and that he should not be having lighters or burning anything, the boy was cheeky
and told me to go away and mind my own business, and used bad language, that did it, I grabbed the boy took him over to a seat, sat down, placed this mischevious/bratty child over my lap, took down his shorts and undies,and gave him the hardest spanking he had ever had, after spanking him, I comforted him after he settled down, he told ne he lives with his Auntie, no Dad in his life.
As it happened I took this lad under my wing for a while, helping his Auntie out, as she was unable to cope with boy, I took him over my lap often from then on.
THe last I heard he had grown-up and become a fine young lad.
My bet would be that the love, attention and of cause the many bare-bottom spankings he got from me helped in that.
Old 02-02-2012
Autor Prolifico

Titania is on a distinguished road

Yes, I have given bare bottom spankings to both naughty boys and girls over the years.
Old 02-05-2012
Active Poster

Falcon is on a distinguished road

I believe that a male stranger putting a naughty boy or girl over his knee for a spanking tends to have the greatest effect on the child in terms of correcting their behavior. Being spanked by someone outside the family is far more embarrassing and humiliating, and it certainly helps to also have other boys and girls watching them being punished like a little kid because so often the bad boy or girl fancies themselves an adult already. A gentleman spanker’s strength is often required because oftentimes the naughty boy or girl will resist being put over a stranger’s knee, having their bottom bared, and being hand spanked. A stern man is needed in order to keep the child on his lap and prevent them from hitting, kicking, and bucking enough to actually get away and also to prevent them from covering their upturned fanny with their hands. He will need to do this while also having enough strength remaining to ensure that sufficient attention is paid to the naughty bare bottom before him. Why just the other week I had occasion to spank a misbehaving bratty 8 year old girl at the local country club pool.
Old 02-05-2012
Role Player

Good one falcon, pity that spankings of children, our own or other people's child, is a dying art/discipline, I live in New Zealand where they have passed anti-spanking laws, deeming it child abuse, funny though, with all the latest technology of this era, the care of our children, biy not spanking them when needed, eventually has very harmfull effects, we only need to look around us and see how Children are nowedays, we have in effect gone backwards as a civilisation.
Thats my take on spanking kids Falcon
Old 02-09-2012
Active Poster

I completely agree with how ridiculous society has gotten in its perception of spanking. If I had my way, not only would the spanking of naughty children by adults be deemed legal and socially acceptable everywhere, but I would hope that even spanking businesses would start sprouting up where the parents of naughty and misbehaving boys and girls under 12 years old or so could bring their children once they had reached their wit’s end. The business proprietor would of course need to be a man and one experienced in the proper methodology of spanking bratty bare bottoms. No disrespect to the stern ladies here, but realistically speaking, I believe that only a gentleman can properly spank a kid when we’re talking about a spanking outside the family.
Old 02-09-2012
Extreme Poster

JoeThoms is on a distinguished road
Default Spanked

I was spanked by my dad's friend growing up. He took me to his basement when I was 10 years old. He had me undress completely then go across his lap for a hard spanking by hand followed by 50 with his thick wood paddle.
Old 02-09-2012
Extreme Poster

Gary is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
I completely agree with how ridiculous society has gotten in its perception of spanking. If I had my way, not only would the spanking of naughty children by adults be deemed legal and socially acceptable everywhere, but I would hope that even spanking businesses would start sprouting up where the parents of naughty and misbehaving boys and girls under 12 years old or so could bring their children once they had reached their wit’s end. The business proprietor would of course need to be a man and one experienced in the proper methodology of spanking bratty bare bottoms. No disrespect to the stern ladies here, but realistically speaking, I believe that only a gentleman can properly spank a kid when we’re talking about a spanking outside the family.
I think ladies can spank a kid just as well as a man.
Old 02-10-2012
Active Poster

I was only talking about when a stranger is the one spanking the boy or girl and only when it’s a very naughty boy or girl who hits, kicks, and tries to get their upturned bottom off the lap. No disrespect intended, but especially if the brat is older, I think the average woman would have a harder time keeping them in an iron grip. I was only referring to this one specific scenario and I do agree that a bigger woman who is as strong as a man could spank effectively.
Old 02-10-2012
Role Player

Hey, Falcon, I use to think I was a bit weird in my belief of spanking naughty children, nice to know I am not alone.
Enjoy reading spanking stories/art, of children being spanked, sometimes bothers me, as I tend to keep that side private from freinds, my, children know of my spanking interest, and they think it's a bit weird, but that's okay.

Last edited by Mikaedi; 02-10-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Old 02-10-2012
Gallery Moderator

Red Tailed Hawk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaedi View Post
Hey, Falcon, I use to think I was a bit weird in my belief of spanking naughty children, nice to know I am not alone.
Enjoy reading spanking stories/art, of children being spanked, sometimes bothers me, as I tend to keep that side private from freinds, my, children know of my spanking interest, and they think it's a bit weird, but that's okay.
Well if somebody is going to get a spanking at least one or the other ought to be enjoying it, if not both of course.