Naughty Corner  

Spanking nostalgia including artwork, discussion, fiction, roleplay, and more.

Go Back   Naughty Corner > The Library > Non-fictional Spanking Stories
Arcade Chat Gallery Graffiti Wall Related Links

Notices

Old 09-01-2011
Supreme Poster

marrk is on a distinguished road
Default Most Embarrassing Spanking

I was watching tv after school one day when my sister and 2 of her friends came in the back door cigarettes in hand. They asked if I wanted one and I started to say no when I spotted one of the girls was Sarah. She was 3 years older, 16, and though she barely knew I existed she was the girl of my dreams at the time.

Wanting to impress her I joined in. We had all just lit up, smoke billowing in the living room when my sister spotted mom's car pulling in the driveway. The girls, still with their coats on, made a beeline for the front door. I hesitated for a moment, then realizing there wasn't time headed for the front door as well as mom came in the back. Mom saw me and called me back saying it was too cold to go out without a coat. As I tried to make my way to the closet to quickly grab a coat mom turned towards the living room and saw the smoke still hovering in the air.

She immediately demanded answers and I tried to play innocent, claiming I had just wondered why the girls were headed out so fast and followed them. Mom issued a stern warning that she would blister my bare bottom if she found out I was lying and despite my insisting it was the truth she had a very dubious look on her face. It was only then I remembered the pack of matches still in my hand and tried to slip them in my back pocket. She spotted it of course, grabbed them away and marched me over the the couch.

Mom sat down, me standing to her right and began to unfasten my pants. Knowing I was in full view through the bay window I protested.
"No, the girls will see!" She informed me in a none to pleased tone that she didn't care who saw and with that lowered both pants and underwear to my ankles. The girls were in view in the front yard and I could only hope their attention wouldn't turn towards the window as mom pointed to her lap and gave the dreaded, "Over my knee" command.

I knew from experience that procrastinating only made it worse so over her knee I went. Mom was not pleased that A) I had been smoking and B) lied about it and her hand started coming down hard and fast on the very lowest, most sensitive part of my bared flesh. It didn't take long before I was squirming and yelping and even though I knew better I put my hand back to block. This only angered mom more. She pinned my hand back and started unleashing a flurry of loud echoing spanks that were apparently audible from outside.

As I squirmed and twisted trying to avoid her hand my eyes went towards the window where my worst fears were confirmed. There was Sarah, nose pressed to the window getting a full view of the entire event. I tried to brave it out but by the time mom was done my entire bottom had been turned bright red and I succumbed, tears flowing.

Sarah certainly got to know me a whole lot better that day and though I knew there was never and realistic chance of anything between us, all hope was lost after she witnessed that humiliation. Sarah never really teased me about it after, but she would give me an occasional knowing smile whenever she came over.
Old 09-01-2011
Autor Prolifico

Titania is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing sugar.
Old 09-01-2011
Extreme Poster

Gary is on a distinguished road

OUCH!!!! That really was embarrassing and painful!!! I guess it would have been worse if your mom used a hairbrush. Then again, if she did, maybe it would happened elsewhere in the house.

Anything happen to your sister or the other two girls?
Old 09-02-2011
Supreme Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
OUCH!!!! That really was embarrassing and painful!!! I guess it would have been worse if your mom used a hairbrush. Then again, if she did, maybe it would happened elsewhere in the house.

Anything happen to your sister or the other two girls?
Well you might say I 'took one for the team' that day. Mom had a lot going on that day and once her initial wrath had been unleashed on me she moved on to other more pressing matters. As for my sister she made the wise choice of laying low for a bit, flying under the radar so to speak. While i could have snitched or complained, things like 'hey what about them, i wasn't the only one running out the door' for some reason i didn't. Looking back i'm not sure why i kept quiet. My sister never certainly never returned the favor. In fact she seemed to relish on snitching on me. Many a bare bottom trip over mom's knee were the direct result of her playing informant.
Old 09-02-2011
Exalted Poster
Author

roguebfl is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Arcade Tournament Champion 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrk View Post
Well you might say I 'took one for the team' that day. Mom had a lot going on that day and once her initial wrath had been unleashed on me she moved on to other more pressing matters. As for my sister she made the wise choice of laying low for a bit, flying under the radar so to speak. While i could have snitched or complained, things like 'hey what about them, i wasn't the only one running out the door' for some reason i didn't. Looking back i'm not sure why i kept quiet. My sister never certainly never returned the favor. In fact she seemed to relish on snitching on me. Many a bare bottom trip over mom's knee were the direct result of her playing informant.
It probably had nothing to with tattling on your sister, it was not tattling on Sarah is my bet.
Old 09-02-2011
Extreme Poster

Gary is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguebfl View Post
It probably had nothing to with tattling on your sister, it was not tattling on Sarah is my bet.
Probably true. Or didn't tattle because of his distaste of his sister doing it.
Old 05-12-2012
Recovering Lurker

qu4ck is on a distinguished road

Hi marrk,

Thank you for sharing your story. Espessialy for your detailed explanations.
The story is great and it is really more detailed than most of the storys i see normaly but because i like it so much i want to ask you for some extra-details:
Please roughly describe the looks of the characters: Sarah, your sister and your mother. (for example: haircolor, if someone had glasses or braces and figure).
Did your sister also get spanked or would have she gotten another punishment? Sarah was 16, so i guess your sister also was around that age, would have it been possible that she also get spanked at that age?
Where you always spanked bare bottomed?
Did this all happen in english or did you speak another language?
Old 05-12-2012
Supreme Poster

qu4ck, thank you for your kind words.

Yes, it was in English.
Aside from the occasional quick "one smacker", all spankings were bare bottomed.
No, sister was not spanked at 16. Punishment for her was usually grounding that she would usually whine about until she got out of it.
Briefly to describe looks; all in our family were basically short, skinny, brown hair. No braces, glasses etc. Sarah, blond, blue eyes, fond of tight jeans that I was fond of her in. And a smile that would make me melt and blush at that age.
Old 05-29-2012
Recovering Lurker

qu4ck is on a distinguished road

Thank you for your answers marrk!
Now i have some new questions:
Was your sister ever spanked? If yes, was it also bare-bottom and till what age?
Do you know anything about Sarah and spanking? Do you think she ever got spanked?
You write that you put your hand back to block but you didn't write anything about kicking. Did your mother fix your legs with her leg, or was there another reason you didn't kick?
Old 06-03-2012
Millennial Poster
Role Player

Blanc is on a distinguished road

opps my bad...

Last edited by Blanc; 06-03-2012 at 05:10 AM.