Naughty Corner  

Spanking nostalgia including artwork, discussion, fiction, roleplay, and more.

Go Back   Naughty Corner > The Study > Spanking Talk
Arcade Chat Gallery Graffiti Wall Related Links

Notices

Old 12-27-2010
Active Poster

davelo is on a distinguished road
Default Punishment outfits

Hi, just wondered was anyone made to wear any sort of punishment outfits, prior to or after a spanking, or as part of your role play in your adult life, I don't top very often, but if I do I like to include certain clothing items in our role play IE short pleated skirt, and vest with ankle socks, I may also make my wife suck on a babies dummy during corner time, I like the whole spanking scene and I find that little rituals dress ups and add ons can make the whole humiliation and game play last much longer.
Old 12-27-2010
Newbie Poster

paul_crewe is on a distinguished road

Some years ago I became friendly with a divorced mother, who had a son aged 9, called Mark. He was wild, and attended a special boarding school for children with ADHD. he came home every other week-end, and vacations. The mum gave me a slipper, and asked me to spank her son as often as I thought necessary. I regret to say it took me a while to get into this role, one of life's missed opportunities.
Eventually, I became quite fond of the boy, and even fonder of reddening his little backside, although I preferrred to use only my open hand. From the start, I insisted that Mark wore grey short trousers whenever he was due for a spanking. His mum would telephone me, I would order him to get changed, then drive over. It took half an hour. Upon arrival he would open the door, always suitably dressed, explain his side of the incident, and I would pass judgement. Sometimes I would accept his excuses, but most times he was spanked, bare, and then allowed to re-dress. Mark had to stay in his shorts until bedtime, regardless of the decision about his spanking. Sometimes I only insisted he wear his shorts, for a day or two, as punishment. Effectively he was grounded, because he would not go outside in his shorts, although that was never stated. Mark was free to go out to play, but a teenager in short trousers was unusual! On a few occasions; I did drag him out, but took him far from his home. We went to McDonald's for lunch, hired a boat to sail on the river, and went fishing. (I took him on many adventures when he was normally dressed, helped him with his schoolwork, and bought him cool toys).

This routine continued until he was 16. Mark's naughty shorts were kept on the back of the settee, in full view of any visitors, and he would put them on in the lounge, never retreating to another room to change. He was last spanked aged 16, after he had been arrested for assaulting another boy in a sports changing room. Apparently they had squabbled over some issue, and in the resulting brawl Mark had hurt his opponent. The police dropped all charges after they heard Mark had been thoroughly spanked, and had apologised to the other boy, whilst in his shorts & displaying very red thighs.
Old 01-02-2011
Active Poster

bare bottom is on a distinguished road

I quite like the idea of making a boy parade around in his underpants prior to receiving his punishment, or wearing the undies while being made to stand in the middle of the room with his hands on his head. He'd know he's just about to get it when his undies were pulled down and I asked him to step out of them, thus naked.

a red bottom makes a boy happy
Old 01-02-2011
Exalted Poster
Author

roguebfl is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Arcade Tournament Champion 
Total Awards: 1

In real life I was never made to wear any clothes as a punishment (even If a few times I was not happy to wear a tie)

As an ageplayer there a lot of ritual to clothing proms that make thing better for me, be it Dr Dentons or a School Uniform. But as my play age is 8, I also like the idea of being 'forced' to wear a diaper.
Old 01-03-2011
Active Poster

davelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguebfl View Post
In real life I was never made to wear any clothes as a punishment (even If a few times I was not happy to wear a tie)

As an ageplayer there a lot of ritual to clothing proms that make thing better for me, be it Dr Dentons or a School Uniform. But as my play age is 8, I also like the idea of being 'forced' to wear a diaper.
Hi rouge, If I am being little me then I am aged eightish, and I like to be put into a diaper following a spanking having wet the bed yet again, not everyones cup of tea, but hey, what a boring existance it would be if we all ticked the same boxes, trouble with me though, if I wear a diaper on a night when I have work the next day, I end up in a rush in the morning, because I just love being in it with my pj's and teddybear snuggled up next to mommy (My lovely wife) I never want it to end, 49yrs old and am able to be the little boy that I wanted to be all those years ago...! it's just wonderful...
Old 08-04-2011
Recovering Lurker

grisloff is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Punishment outfits

I like to age play as 16 and have to wear panties either before, during, or after.
Old 08-18-2011
Newbie Poster

krelnn is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Punishment outfits

I have my pyjamas on when when my partner puts me over her knee. She says thin material does not make much difference with her hairbrush which I can attest to.
Old 08-19-2011
Newbie Poster

celtic is on a distinguished road

I was always told to be in my underpants when i was spanked and that was it
Old 08-19-2011
Active Poster

kylejmiller14 is on a distinguished road

They tell me to go get ready.
That means get my cloths off.
Old 08-26-2011
Justus Ek

Quote: