Naughty Corner  

Spanking nostalgia including artwork, discussion, fiction, roleplay, and more.

Go Back   Naughty Corner > The Study > Spanking Talk
Arcade Chat Gallery Graffiti Wall Related Links

Notices

Old 07-28-2010
Newbie Poster

rikyspanking is on a distinguished road
Default SHORTS AND SPANKING: A peculiar relationship in the traditional punishment.

I was always struck by the fact that spanking shorts and have a relationship very suitable for any child. Or so think of the fact that at certain times it was common to see children in shorts and one immediately senses that relationship. The shorts have had a number of changes in style and design, but surely one must admit that when they are tight, it shows the target shooting to incite almost instinctive desire to pat .. . Certainly this can conciderarse an evil act by the person who violates the alien, which is not surprising that the discipline, under the guise of authority and order, allowing many parents and educators need to implement as a punishment in the Children: preferably the "spanking" ...
We then see over the first five decades of the twentieth century, a bold transformation in shorts tightly molding itself to the buttocks of children and reduce their size beyond the thigh ... This no doubt would reason that any failure was almost factual pretext to punish the offender.
Possibly this comment, a bit strange to many, is the result of an obsession. But is this a disease or a small thing, I always wondered if anyone with similar and identical to think about it ...
In this regard, I urge the members of this community and have the same perception, tell me your experiences, your opinion or comment ... Anyway I am convinced that shorts and spanking are beginning the punishment be intentionally erotic, and in many left their mark on your sex life ...
Rikyspanking
Attached Thumbnails
1081_Imagen1_2.jpg  
Old 07-28-2010
Post-a-holic

MathNut is on a distinguished road

I am not sure about the relationship between shorts and spanking. Boy shorts have become longer and looser while girl shorts are tighter and very small. When I was spanked it was always either nude or wearing underwear.
Old 08-01-2010
Post-a-holic

dhc is on a distinguished road

I agree there is a relationship, I was forced into skin tight bike shorts and spanked a lot, I think that is connected in the 1990s.
Old 08-02-2010
Post-a-holic

Reaper is on a distinguished road

I don't know about a relastionship between shorts and spanking. I believe its more of an individual preference or taste. I didn't wear shorts much.and still caught my share of spankings.

PEACE & TRANQUILITY
REAPER
Old 08-05-2010
Exalted Poster
Author

roguebfl is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Arcade Tournament Champion 
Total Awards: 1

For me the relationship works like it traditional for boys to wear shorts (not getting longs until 14-15) and for me as a male ageplay is the link.
Old 08-05-2010
Supreme Poster
Author

Bernie is on a distinguished road

There was no correlation to clothes and spanks in my life. Dad laid into me whatever I was wearing and they were all equally effective. Mom let me have it on the briefs since even using a paddle, she wasn't much of a home run queen and had a harder time blasting through jeans. I caught it bare once for a bathtub infraction, and on the pajamas once or twice for bedtime evil. But really it didn't matter. Like most 50s kids I wore shorts in summer. They seemed to be frowned on in school but no one sent me home to change. Like home, either the teachers could blast through what you had on, or just pulled them out of the way. It was their call. No correlation between number of spanks and how often I was wearing shorts. Every last one of the spankers homed in on evil deeds, not apparel.
Old 11-28-2010
Active Poster

gordie is on a distinguished road

I wore short trousers alot when I was a boy through parental choice and my school uniform rules. As a boy of 14 I was still wearing short trousers to school and it was the 80s so they were short shorts. But I was never spanked in them even though at 14 I was still spanked. my parents always took my short trousers down and/or my underpants when I was to recieve a spanking. I finally got out of my school shorts at 15 but I still got my bottom spanked for the next 2 years
Old 11-28-2010
Supreme Poster
Author

Bernie is on a distinguished road

It's been over a year since my last contribution but I thought I'd toss one other thing into the mix. For my MMSA stories, I sometimes have my young alter ego dressed in 1950s summer shorts mostly because it makes him seem more vulnerable, more pathetic. In other yarns where he needs to catch hell with less sympathy, I stick him in the usual apparel of the times, a tee shirt/polo shirt and jeans. When pathos is necessary, there's something about play shorts that make him seem only half-clad already. I describe them as I remember them, either red felt-like things or papery cotton, whichever the weather calls for. Mainly for playtimes, although I do remember brazenly wearing them to school. I've often wondered if I was trying to look fragile and pathetic for hostile teachers, in case I forgot to study or flubbed the homework. I just forget whether it worked or not. Guess it depended on how jaded those older battle-axes were.
Old 11-29-2010
Post-a-holic

Star_Girl is on a distinguished road
Default Not sure

I think there is a definate stereotypical era based correlation. By that I mean in a rp set in 1940/50's school, the uniform would most likely involve shorts. But as a general rule I agree with Bernie, whenever my brothers and I were spanked it happened no matter what we were wearing, and normally it ended up being a bare bottom spanking for talking back during anyway!
Old 11-30-2010
Extreme Poster

bagelboi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathNut View Post
I am not sure about the relationship between shorts and spanking. Boy shorts have become longer and looser while girl shorts are tighter and very small. When I was spanked it was always either nude or wearing underwear.
Maybe how they fit is the correlation, sort of like how the decline in Spirograph sales correlates to the rise in gang violence. As boys athletic shorts grew less modest, looser in the seat, longer in the leg, spankings declined. There's just nothing to tempt parents anymore

Tags
shorts, spanking