Naughty Corner  

Spanking nostalgia including artwork, discussion, fiction, roleplay, and more.

Go Back   Naughty Corner > The Study > Spanking Talk
Arcade Chat Gallery Graffiti Wall Related Links

Notices

Old 06-26-2010
Justus Ek

Default Mothers spanking teen boys

Many teen boys prefere to get their spankings from their mothers - not from their fathers. As far as I and my wife have been able to investigate this fact we have found that the reason is that the relation Mother/Son often is better that the relation Father/son. It is not that Father spanks harder etc.
Old 06-26-2010
Post-a-holic

Ricky is on a distinguished road

You might be right here. I mean if I had a choice I wanted mom to spank me and not dad. She always made it like she didnt want to do it, but had to because we did something we werent suppossed to do. Eventhough it was bare butt with her hairbrush for the most part and hurt like hell, we kinda felt she was doing us a favor. Dad on the other hand took no prisoners and spankings were not as presented as nice as when mom told us we were getting a spanking. He would probably say a few words like "Now you're going to get it." Pull our pants down and spank us. Maybe as hard or maybe harder I dont know but it always felt like it was lots harder because of the way he approached it.
Old 06-26-2010
Exalted Poster
Author

roguebfl is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Arcade Tournament Champion 
Total Awards: 1

There is also the fact, that Boys arey try to 'live up to' dad and 'just are' with mom, so it a bigger ego crush to haver your behaviour found wanting from your dad
Old 06-27-2010
Justus Ek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
You might be right here. I mean if I had a choice I wanted mom to spank me and not dad. She always made it like she didnt want to do it, but had to because we did something we werent suppossed to do. Eventhough it was bare butt with her hairbrush for the most part and hurt like hell, we kinda felt she was doing us a favor. Dad on the other hand took no prisoners and spankings were not as presented as nice as when mom told us we were getting a spanking. He would probably say a few words like "Now you're going to get it." Pull our pants down and spank us. Maybe as hard or maybe harder I dont know but it always felt like it was lots harder because of the way he approached it.
Some boys have told us (parents of two boys): "Mother only spanks me when I really deserve it!"
Old 06-30-2010
Recovering Lurker

evanflow96 is on a distinguished road

Mom spanks me mostly but i never had a dad. Uncle and grampa will when I'm with them but mostly it's mom paddling my bare butt.
Old 07-04-2010
Newbie Poster

tbuyer is on a distinguished road

If anyone wants to chat generally about mothers spanking, or anything in general... please pm / email me
tbuyer@btopenworld.com
Old 07-05-2010
Post-a-holic

dhc is on a distinguished road

I totally agree, my Mum spanked me with a wooden spoon until I was 14, it was just routine, bend over the kitchen table and get your smacked bottom, if she was angry our trackies would come down. It was mega ambarrasing but it hurt a lot less then a slippering from my dad.
Old 07-10-2010
Post-a-holic

Reaper is on a distinguished road

I was spanked into my mid teens <16-17> Mostly from my father and 2 aunts. Till my dad remarried when I was ten. Stepmonster,did not actually start spanking me till I was 11. Of my four caring disciplinarians. I always prefered my dad to give the spanking. His belt stung and burned like hellfire. But to me that was nothing compared to the the burn of a wood hairbrush or Spoon,or the bite and sizzle of a switch.

PEACE &TRANQUILITY
REAPER
Old 07-16-2010
Exalted Poster
Author

CpWill is on a distinguished road

my mother was the disciplinarian in my house as well (3 boys). dad got into nearly as much trouble as we did most of the time
Old 07-17-2010
Post-a-holic

dhc is on a distinguished road

hey reaper, what a nightmare, you had a spanko for a step mother!

Bet her eyes lit up when your dad introduced you, a cute 10 year old to her the first, time, then she sees your cute butt and dreams of being allowed to spank it whenever she wishes!