Naughty Corner  

Spanking nostalgia including artwork, discussion, fiction, roleplay, and more.

Go Back   Naughty Corner > The Games Room > Forum Games
Arcade Chat Gallery Graffiti Wall Related Links

Notices

Old 05-07-2012
Insomniac Poster

Peeker is on a distinguished road

The mysterious lady said, "For naughty brats!" winking pleasantly. "Are you one?" Still spanking Sally, "Peeker is next".

"What?!"" I'd waited for the lady to spank me.

The lady smiled her most encouraging smile. Peeker blushed.

"Your bottom will match your blushing face soon, and it will be a nice, long paddling which will heat your seat! I'll tan you on your bare fanny right after Sally is spanked."

Peeker was okay with what was suggested. Sally squirmed as the paddle kept smacking her again and again.

Sally's bottom was glowing crimson as a summer sunset. Her spanker lovingly stated to Sally "You're getting nice and red, naughty girl! Enjoying your warm and tingly bottom, honey?"

Sally said, "I sure am! Don't stop just yet".

The woman laughed happily as she continued to firmly warm Sally's red bottom. It seemed that the plan was to make sure that a very vivid demonstration of hot, red bottoms for those who really needed them.

The mysterious lady and Sally both set a scary scene for the near future of Peeker's butt, but he was not aware of the great fun both he and Sally shall provide for all - themselves included. For while they all watch as Sally's bottom turned hot and red, there were others gathering, whispering, watching!

The lady stopped raining down paddle-whacks and smiled at Peeker.

"You're Next!" she intoned with glee. Sally had stood up as her hands flew back to rub her round throbbing nether cheeks while he nervously watched.

"It is time for you to rub and rest, while Peeker prepares by pulling his buns up here."

Peeker slowly takes a step forward. The boy shyly lowers his pants.

"Panties too," she instructs.

"I want - wait, panties?" Peeker said in shock. "These are underwear!"

"Then why are they covered in pretty yellow ducks?"

"That doesn't make them panties," he said.

"They are something, though! And they look quite childish hence 'panties'."

"...well.... Hmph!"

The lady begins to count time on her watch, smiling.

"Peeker, it is getting worse - the crowd wants to see your bottom. The longer they wait, the harder the paddle will fall longer as-"

But Peeker was beginning to feel the pressure to hurry, already! He removed his underpants.

The lady patted her lap and told Peeker to 'lay and present'.

He eagerly hopped over to her. Once he was across her knees, the paddle began turn him moonstruck with handspanks to redden his bottom. He wondered how he was ever going to be able to take her handspanks AND then the paddle.

"Good boy, Peeker" says the lady. "Let's get your spanking started."

WHAP

"Oh! Yes ma'am!"

Her hand came down on his raised exposed hiney.

WHAP

Firm but not too hard, each loving spank caused his bottom to bounce and jiggle.

The lady smiled, proudly. Peeker was wiggling as much as a bowl of jelly. Her spanking was clearly different from all the others he'd gotten from
Old 05-19-2012
Autor Prolifico

Titania is on a distinguished road

The mysterious lady said, "For naughty brats!" winking pleasantly. "Are you one?" Still spanking Sally, "Peeker is next".

"Your bottom will match your blushing face soon, and it will be a nice, long paddling which will heat your seat! I'll tan you on your bare fanny right after Sally is spanked."

Peeker was okay with what was suggested. Sally squirmed as the paddle kept smacking her again and again.

Sally's bottom was glowing crimson as a summer sunset. Her spanker lovingly stated to Sally "You're getting nice and red, naughty girl! Enjoying your warm and tingly bottom, honey?"

The woman laughed happily as she continued to firmly warm Sally's red bottom. It seemed that the plan was to make sure that a very vivid demonstration of hot, red bottoms for those who really needed them.

The mysterious lady and Sally both set a scary scene for the near future of Peeker's butt, but he was not aware of the great fun both he and Sally shall provide for all - themselves included. For while they all watch as Sally's bottom turned hot and red, there were others gathering, whispering, watching!

"You're Next!" she intoned with glee. Sally had stood up as her hands flew back to rub her round throbbing nether cheeks while he nervously watched.

"It is time for you to rub and rest, while Peeker prepares by pulling his buns up here."

"...well.... Hmph!"

"Peeker, it is getting worse - the crowd wants to see your bottom. The longer they wait, the harder the paddle will fall longer as-"

But Peeker was beginning to feel the pressure to hurry, already! He removed his underpants.

He eagerly hopped over to her. Once he was across her knees, the paddle began turn him moonstruck with handspanks to redden his bottom. He wondered how he was ever going to be able to take her handspanks AND then the paddle.

WHAP

"Oh! Yes ma'am!"

WHAP

Firm but not too hard, each loving spank caused his bottom to bounce and jiggle.

The lady smiled, proudly. Peeker was wiggling as much as a bowl of jelly. Her spanking was clearly different from all the others he'd gotten from his parents and
Old 05-22-2012
Insomniac Poster

"...well.... Hmph!"

WHAP

"Oh! Yes ma'am!"

WHAP

The lady smiled, proudly. Peeker was wiggling as much as a bowl of jelly. Her spanking was clearly different from all the others he'd gotten from his parents and friends. He
Old 05-22-2012
Zombie Poster

Optimusomega is on a distinguished road

"...well.... Hmph!"

WHAP

"Oh! Yes ma'am!"

WHAP

The lady smiled, proudly. Peeker was wiggling as much as a bowl of jelly. Her spanking was clearly different from all the others he'd gotten from his parents and friends. He will remember it
Old 05-22-2012
Autor Prolifico

"...well.... Hmph!"

WHAP

"Oh! Yes ma'am!"

WHAP

The lady smiled, proudly. Peeker was wiggling as much as a bowl of jelly. Her spanking was clearly different from all the others he'd gotten from his parents and friends. He will remember it whenever he decides
Old 05-23-2012
Insomniac Poster

"...well.... Hmph!"

WHAP

"Oh! Yes ma'am!"

WHAP

The lady smiled, proudly. Peeker was wiggling as much as a bowl of jelly. Her spanking was clearly different from all the others he'd gotten from his parents and friends. He would remember it whenever he decided to sit down
Old 05-23-2012
Autor Prolifico

"...well.... Hmph!"

WHAP

"Oh! Yes ma'am!"

WHAP

The lady smiled, proudly. Peeker was wiggling as much as a bowl of jelly. Her spanking was clearly different from all the others he'd gotten from his parents and friends. He would remember it whenever he decided to sit down.

She continues to
Old 05-24-2012
Insomniac Poster

"...well.... Hmph!"

WHAP

"Oh! Yes ma'am!"

WHAP

The lady smiled, proudly. Peeker was wiggling as much as a bowl of jelly. Her spanking was clearly different from all the others he'd gotten from his parents and friends. He would remember it whenever he decided to sit down.

She continued to smile as she
Old 05-24-2012
Autor Prolifico

"...well.... Hmph!"

WHAP

"Oh! Yes ma'am!"

WHAP

She continued to smile as she continues to spank
Old 05-25-2012
Insomniac Poster

"...well.... Hmph!"

WHAP

"Oh! Yes ma'am!"

WHAP

She continued to smile as she continues to spank his bouncing buns