Naughty Corner

Naughty Corner (http://naughtycorner.ncimgsrc.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fictional Spanking Stories (http://naughtycorner.ncimgsrc.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Arthur-A Spanking for D.W. (http://naughtycorner.ncimgsrc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3374)

Brawny Stomp 10-22-2012 04:09 PM

Arthur-A Spanking for D.W.

"Alright, Arthur, here's a list of phone numbers to call in case anything happens. I should be back before dinnertime. Now are you certain you'll be alright?" asked Arthur's mother, Jane.

"Yes, Mom." Arthur said.

"Alright, then I'll go ahead and take off. I've already told D.W. that you're in charge while I'm gone, though she should be in bed resting today," said Jane.

"See you when I get back," she said as she left the house.

Arthur checks on D.W., then goes back down stairs to watch TV. After a bit, he got up to fix himself a snack. He thought he heard something from D.W.s room.

He goes up to check on his sister and sees her jumping on her bed. She smiles impishly at him.

"D.W, you're supposed to be resting," he said.

She just stuck her tongue out at him.

"Wait, did you lie to Mom and Dad that you were sick?" Arthur asks.

"Of course. We have a substitute teacher today, and I don't like her," said D.W.

"That was wrong D.W." Arthur said.

"It's not that big of a deal. I can just make up the work I miss. So no harm done, right?" she said as she stopped bouncing.

"No, I'm going to punish you!" Arthur said.

"What? You can't do that," said D.W.

"Yes, I can. Mom put me in charge." Arthur said.

"Well, what are you going to do?" sighed D.W.

"I'm going to spank you." Arthur said.

"But, but, I've never been spanked before," D.W. protested.

"First time for everything." Arthur said.

"But I don't want a first time!" said D.W.

"Too bad, now come here." Arthur said.

D.W. dropped to the floor and crawled under her bed.

"No, please don't spank me!" she begs as Arthur pulled her over his lap.

Arthur just lifts her dress and pulls down her underwear.

"Ow!" she yelped as Arthur smacked her rear end.

"You asked for this." Arthur said.

D.W. lets out a swear word.

"Okay, looks like I'll have to wash your mouth out with soap after this." Arthur said.

Before D.W. could protest, Arthur resumed spanking her, and her protest turned into a yelp as her rump was quickly turned pink.

D.W starts kicking and tries to cover her bottom with her hands.

"No you don't," says Arthur as he pins her hands to her back.

He then resumes smacking her backside.

D.W starts crying. Arthur continues, and soon, her backside has turned bright red.

As D.W kicks harder, Arthur slaps her thighs. She starts to sob as Arthur continues smacking her thighs.

"Ow! I'm sorry!" she sobs.

"Just a little while longer." said Arthur as he keeps alternating between his sister's bottom and thighs for the next five minutes.

By the time Arthur finished, D.W. was sobbing helplessly, not even noticing at first that he had finished.

Arthur carries D.W to the bathroom for the soaping.

"Do you have to?" sniffs D.W.

"Yes, you know not to use those words." Arthur said as he grabs a bar of soap.
D.W. frowns but opens her mouth and lets Arthur stick the bar in her mouth. She fights to hold back a gag. Arthur starts scrubbing the bar around D.W's mouth. She whimpers as she fights against the gag reflex the soap is causing.
Arthur takes the soap out and sets D.W down on her feet.

"Now, I want to to got back to your room and face the wall for ten minutes, don't rub and I'll bring you up a glass of water to was the soap taste out."

D.W. did as she was told, and put her hands on her head as she waited for Arthur to come back with the glass of water.

"Here you go," he said as he brought the water.

She drank it down, glad to be able to get the taste of soap out of her mouth. Then she waited until the ten minutes were up, then crawled into bed as Arthur left the room.

She was asleep by the time he got back downstairs. He sincerely hoped D.W. had learned her lesson, and that his parents wouldn't be too hard on her after they got home and learned the truth.