PDA

View Full Version : Pull them down, or make him pull them down?

Curious
01-13-2010, 11:24 PM
A simple little queery here.
What do you all think is best? When a boy is being spanked, should his pants be taken down by the spanker or should he be made to take them down? (kinda like - to assist in punishment)
Interested in hearing your viewpoints.

Titania
01-14-2010, 12:15 AM
It may depend who is doing the spanking. Someone close to the spankee would probably have no problem pulling them down but someone not close to the spankee may wish the the boy or girl to take them down themselves. Pulling them down oneself makes the spanking more personal than having the spankee pull them down. Pulling them down oneself puts one into the preparation of the spanking as well as the spanking. Having the spankee pull them down just puts one into the spanking and the preparation is done by the spankee.

Sometimes the person who pulls them down wants to take all power away from the spankee because s/he is initiating the spanking. While on the other hand, if someone allows the spankee to pull down his/her own pants, they are allowing the spankee to start the spanking and giving them a small bit of control in the proceedings. The spanking does not start until the pants are down.

Peeker
01-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Hm. I like them lowered with the spankee's permission, by the spanker. ^^ Kind of... compromise, there.

Bernie
01-14-2010, 01:52 PM
I never made a ritual of it. But I was lazy so I told my them to do their own. I was more interested in cutting to the chase and getting it over with so I could go home and read the newspaper. :)

Reaper
01-15-2010, 09:41 AM
It may depend who is doing the spanking. Someone close to the spankee would probably have no problem pulling them down but someone not close to the spankee may wish the the boy or girl to take them down themselves. Pulling them down oneself makes the spanking more personal than having the spankee pull them down. Pulling them down oneself puts one into the preparation of the spanking as well as the spanking. Having the spankee pull them down just puts one into the spanking and the preparation is done by the spankee.

Sometimes the person who pulls them down wants to take all power away from the spankee because s/he is initiating the spanking. While on the other hand, if someone allows the spankee to pull down his/her own pants, they are allowing the spankee to start the spanking and giving them a small bit of control in the proceedings. The spanking does not start until the pants are down.

I could not have started that any better. Thank you Titania.
For myself.I usually take the jeans down/hike up the back of the skirt.During the spanking the individual knows that I have control of the situation.

I usually start a spanking over the seat of the jeans/skirt,moving to the undies/panties,then the bare bottom.

PEACE & TRANQUILITY
REAPER

randyj108
01-15-2010, 06:46 PM
Allowing a boy to lower his trousers himself grants him some maturity.Demanding that he do so deprives him of that!

randyj108
01-15-2010, 06:50 PM
I agree,it's best to start on the seat of the jeans.

bagelboi
01-16-2010, 12:28 PM
You want dignity and modesty, don't misbehave. You misbehave you get spanked and Daddy will lower your jeans and underwear himself before he spanks you. Simple.
-ry

Arkham-Insanity
01-16-2010, 01:42 PM
I always prefer for the spanker to lower the pants..its more of a punishment..it sends a message that "you have lost your control of this situation"

Ricky
01-16-2010, 02:10 PM
I only remember once having to pull my own pants down. It felt wierd to have to do it. The other way like Arkham says, "You lost control of this situation." I hated having them pulled down and you knew there was no getting out of the spanking. The spanking followed very quickly so I was never left standing for more than a few seconds before being pulled over my parents lap. When we were younger as soon as the pants started to come down we started to cry because we knew "this was it."

Spankey
01-19-2010, 05:59 PM
i also prefer that the spanker take down both pants as his:innocent first punishment. Then first a warm up handspanking should start bevor the real spanking start

;)

Luxboy
01-19-2010, 06:08 PM
My father sent me to my room to bent over the chair or the bed, than when he entered he said: ''Pull your pants down'', or he doesn't said it, depended on the situation. And than I had to pull the pants and undis down.
I would do it the same way because so the child has the time ,until the parent come, to think about what he had done.

TimmyTheWiz
01-22-2010, 06:58 PM
Definitely lowered by the spanker. While having the spankee do it themselves, thus making them an active participant in their own spanking, has a certain psychological appeal that I think would sway me in that direction as a spanker, as a spankee I definitely prefer the headspace of being completely out of control. And I'm definitely more subby than top ^_-

Peeker: Of course you prefer a sort of compromise. You are Peeker. You're so good at compromise and consensus building, actually, have you ever considered a career in politics? Congressional staffer comes to mind. :innocent: .... :whistle: ..... *ducks for cover*

Peeker
01-23-2010, 02:38 AM
*Throws bricks, pamphlets, and uncharacteristically heavy bars of soap @ Timmy* =P

krank
01-23-2010, 10:53 PM
I would take them down myself.

Professorredbottom
01-24-2010, 11:54 AM
There is something "complete" when the spanker starts, (lowers pants) then spanks. Being in control is better for both parties. As for me personally, as a kid, I had them, both pants and briefs taken down, then off. I don't ever recall a spanking where I had pants and briefs bunch around my ankles. I was in socks, or socks N sneakers (high tops) and a T-shirt, with my lower half neked...and I was spanked naked at times. When there are no pants or briefs around your ankles, it is amazing how you can show your self off, even if you don't want too.....embarrassing.

C_Sounder
01-30-2010, 09:37 PM
Pulling down the boy's pants for him, slowly, then the briefs, and then OTK with the paddle or hairbrush. It increases the dread and anticipation. It is also a message that the boy is acting like a baby who still needs Dad to dress and undress him.

tissueman
01-31-2010, 04:02 PM
I gave them a choice. It was up to them. They had to pull them down but if they were too scared I would do it for them and as long as they let me there was no worse punishment. If they fought, I told them they would get a second spanking, but I only had to ever to that twice.

rikyspanking
02-02-2010, 12:18 PM
This is a question in which the preference may vary. Not if the question is addressed to a desire to own of fantasy or a real situation ... In my case, seen from a fantasy perspective is that of a schoolboy (the typical British boy in shorts) that according depand of the situation would experience the classic positions of spanking ... My favorite are the spanking over the knees and where the first part would begin with the shorts spanking posts, then down and pursue them more doses of discipline ... jajajaja ... In my case, I accept the two forms which the question suggests, but with order and ritual ....
Atte: Rikyspanking:whistle:

Cody
02-02-2010, 08:22 PM
My rent both have me pull my pants down and then once Im bending over they pull my udies down. It'd be alot easyer if they'd just pull them both down for me, it takes thinking thru it to pull my pants down and then when they pull down my shorts its like im completely out of control

myeyesadore
02-05-2010, 05:22 PM
I go with having the recipient pull his/her pants and undies down. It helps give them a sense of the responsibility of what has to come as a result of their action or misbehavior.

Justus Ek
06-19-2010, 06:02 AM
Allowing a boy to lower his trousers himself grants him some maturity.Demanding that he do so deprives him of that!

A good start!

Joey
08-16-2010, 11:56 AM
In my personal opinion, the spankee being told to take them down would be giving them another opportunity to argue. But, it would also give them the feeling that they are having to get themselves ready for it. Like, they had done the act, and the were getting themselves ready for a spanking.

However, pulling down the pants for them would take away, like others have said, any of their being in control. They did something immature, they will be treated like a small child.

:3

If it was me... I'd of course refuse to take my own down. Out of dignity and... well, 'cause I'd get in more trouble XD

sparky
09-14-2010, 04:41 PM
I like to take them down for him. I take them all the way down, underpants too. It makes it easier to do the job...

bare bottom
09-28-2010, 12:45 PM
There was no option to vote for "Both", so I haven't voted yet.

Sometimes I do the pulling down and removing of clothing, especially in situations where a child is playing up and being unruly. Before they know what's happening, their pants are around their ankles and they're going over my knee! Other times, I might tell the child to put their hands on their head while I go about the business of undoing buttons, telling them to "lift up your foot", etc. If the occasion warrants it, then I would remove all clothes so that the child is naked for the spanking, and for the corner time.

For more formal punishments, especially the strap, I will tell them to remove their pants completely. Any delay, and I would threaten to increase the punishment. A warning that "if I have to take down your pants you'll be sorry" usually has the desired effect.

knoty
10-20-2010, 03:16 PM
Depending on the situation. SOmetimes it is fun to pull them down, but also it is fun to watch them pull them down

gordie
11-28-2010, 04:09 AM
as a boy my trousers and underpants were always taken down by my spanker. i had to stand in front of the spanker with my hands on my head while i was lectured about my naughtyness. At some stage during the lecture i would feel my trousers being lossened by the spanker the buttons being undone the zip lowered and the trousers being taken down. I always felt totally humiliated having my little white briefs exposed especially if there were witnesses watching. Then it was time for the underpants my shirt pulled up then the spanker slowley pulling my briefs not only bareing my bottom but my privates too.

Star_Girl
11-29-2010, 01:50 PM
well whenever my brother got a spanking mum or dad would pull his jeans or whatever down if he refused but it was always done once he was over their knee!
(I never saw it but heard it through the bedroom wall often enough!!!)

Justus Ek
09-02-2011, 12:10 AM
I think the boy should lower or take off trousers himself, it is a part of being obedient andas you say above, granting him some maturity at the same time

roguebfl
09-02-2011, 12:40 AM
I think the boy should lower or take off trousers himself, it is a part of being obedient andas you say above, granting him some maturity at the same time

Ah but for me as an ageplayer is don't want that maturity, I want to be treated like a kid.

And fore a real spanking the argument is you either young enough that the maturty has bean earnety yet anyway, or you do the point of spanking instead of a Mature punishment is you are being punished for is something you would not need to punished for if you had acted that mature in the first place.. ie If you will act like a lil kid you will be treated lie a little kid, Act maturely and you will be treated as such.

PS I liked seen my colorization earlier in the thread. While I had alread voted I'm surpeised I had not posted.

Justus Ek
09-03-2011, 11:24 AM
Ah but for me as an ageplayer is don't want that maturity, I want to be treated like a kid.

And fore a real spanking the argument is you either young enough that the maturty has bean earnety yet anyway, or you do the point of spanking instead of a Mature punishment is you are being punished for is something you would not need to punished for if you had acted that mature in the first place.. ie If you will act like a lil kid you will be treated lie a little kid, Act maturely and you will be treated as such.

PS I liked seen my colorization earlier in the thread. While I had alread voted I'm surpeised I had not posted.

What I mean is that because a boy always knows the reason WHY he will be spanked, he should take off or lower his trousers too in order to be prepared to receive his punishment

Millard1
11-01-2011, 03:32 PM
I've found that lecturing the child while unfastening and lowering trousers, or lifting skirt and tucking it in causes much more concern on the child's part. Peeling the unerpants/panties slowly down is a most effective way of getting their attention.

I've found that they are much more apologetic, try to talk their way out of it much more if you do it.

As a personal thing, I prefer to remove the nether garments completely. That is not always an easy thing to do, with kicking and yelling. I find a quick smack on their bottoms, or thighs causes them to calm down. Depending on the circumstance, I've seen a child who was complacent and crying one time before a spanking and cranky and trying to get away another.

Millard

roguebfl
11-01-2011, 10:00 PM
Depending on the circumstance, I've seen a child who was complacent and crying one time before a spanking and cranky and trying to get away another.

tiredness/irritability is on factor another factor is understanding why they are in trouble and wither there excuse was seen to be considered.

CorinQ
11-16-2011, 11:56 PM
I don't remember how it was for me on the receiving end, but I think (s)he should have to stand there while the spanker does it, and not interfere. While I understand the theoretical reason to have the child participate in his/her own punishment, I think the baring of the bottom is part of the punishment that is inflicted on the child, and which the spanker should see to.

farmgirl
05-01-2012, 04:49 PM
I think if I was ever called upon to spank a boy I would require him to lower his own pants and bend over my lap without being coerced, as a means of making him submit to me. There is a certain amount of humiliation involved with this too, as in a boy in the 9-12 age bracket being spanked by his mother.

wetproof
06-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Actually I like both! Making the spankee pull their pants down or dress up is just as pleasant as doing it yourself - both add a great deal to the ritual!

Brucie
08-25-2012, 05:39 PM
I've only ever had it done to me, but I believe wholeheartedly in the spanker taking complete charge of baring the naughty bottom. To one degree or another, a spanking is a unique demonstration of authority - particularly a bare bottom spanking. It simply makes no sense to me to delegate any part of that exercising of authority, and especially not the pivotal baring of the bottom.

swallace
09-13-2012, 11:56 AM
I was raised by a spanking mom who would stand me next to her and scold me while she unfastened my pants and took them and my underpants down to my ankles. When the scolding was over i went over her lap for the spanking. (Mom spanked me routinely until I turned 16, and occassionally after that, always the same way.)

Having someone else do it gives you a total loss of control and is more embarrassing.

My wife and I spanked our own kids the same way.

stinger960
06-04-2013, 12:14 PM
How often do you get spanked at home?

billjam
06-19-2013, 12:12 PM
I think, particularly when the spanker of the opposite sex, the humiliation factor is greater if the spankee has to stand quietly while his or her clothing is removed. Also made to stand facing the spanker with hands at sides while being scolded, knowing everything is on display. Another option is to require the spankee to strip and wait with nose in the corner for an hour with their bedroom door open so siblings can see they are to punished. Time to contemplate their misbehavior and imagine the punishment to come.

johnnymarshall
07-03-2013, 12:49 PM
I voted for the spanker to pull them down, because that was always the way it was for me. Now I let my sons pull their own pants down.

Canuck5
10-11-2013, 12:55 AM
Depends. If I am the one giving the spanking it doesnt matter to me. If Im getting spanked its a bit different depending on who is doing it. My mom pulls my pants down herself where as I have to pull them down if its with the GF.

Basil
12-15-2013, 09:00 AM
The spanker should take down the boy's trousers and underpants thats how I got spanked

Lauren111
01-07-2014, 10:39 AM
I always pull them down. At times I do it slow and if I am not happy fast and quick.