PDA

View Full Version : extreme strict regime

dhc
11-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Can anyone match my brothers poor situation when he was 14 and 15, Uncle was so strict that he even spanked my brother once for getting sent off in a football match. Amazing, I got to watch, the football match as well!

Brillitant moment, this big shit had been kicking lumps out of Jay for an hour and took him out for the hundredth time, this time tiny brother, tiny but hard as they come gets up and calmly walks up to their centre back and just slowly, calmly, lands one hell of a twatt right on the bridge of his nose!

Mark (surrogate Dad for him and guardian and disciplinarian extraordinaire), me, another aunt and uncle (also sometime foster carers and general good people for him) are stunned, all secretly agree with it and cannot dispute why he did it, including his manager.

Referee grabs offending striker, tells him he has no choice and gives him a straight red.

We won, Manager was officially angry with Jay, he even said I have to be angry with you but I see why you did it!

At home that night, Mark skinned my brother and had him howling bare assed over his knee. Promissing never to be so stupid and shouting how sorry he was. The lesson being about self control even when provoked.

Pat

Titania
11-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Thank you for telling about the incident sugar.

dhc
11-18-2009, 07:52 PM
no problem, it was a great time to be around him!