PDA

View Full Version : Troublesome Saiyen-kids.(for Jjh)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Jjh
09-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Goku just glared at Gohan, angry with his son.

"Oh, so now you want to act like your not mad at me. No matter what I do you still show anger and hate towards me! I'm sorry I left okay! But I'm back now and you still push me away!"

Goku crossed his arms and turned away from Gohan.

Bad Girl
09-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Gohan startled at his father's reaction. But then he said, "No,you're wrong...this is about principles...I'm not his son,so he can't do this! Do you think that he would let YOU spank Trunks?! I don't think so!"

Jjh
09-21-2012, 03:53 PM
Goku huffed angrly.

"You've made it clear you don't want me as your father."

Vegeta just let the two speak.

Bad Girl
09-21-2012, 04:05 PM
"Dad! This has nothing to do with what I just said! I don't hate you! I hate the fact that you never listen to me! When I tell you something you always answer by talking about other stuff,just like you're doing now! This isn't about me not wanting you as my father,it's about you not wanting me as your son,you never did! And I knew it right after the Cell games!",Gohan angerly yelled,not caring about being over Vegeta's knee anymore.

Jjh
09-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Vegeta slapped Gohan's,butt hard.

"His,point was, why should he care about if I'm.not your father, when you don't want him as your own. And shut up Gohan! Slap! You think you have it so bad! Slap! My father is gone! His father is gone! Atleast you can still see yours! He does care about you. And thats more then I can say for mine or his."

Bad Girl
09-21-2012, 04:28 PM
Gohan was shocked about the fact that Vegeta's slaps were hurting that much,especially without his powers! "OOOOWW!! Stop it,you're hurting me! And YOU shut up! You don't have the right telling me what to do!", he yelled,as he tried to get off Vegeta's lap,but in vain of course...

Jjh
09-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Vegeta smirked as he ignored Gohan and continued.

Bad Girl
09-21-2012, 04:41 PM
"OW! Vegeta stop,it huurts!!", Gohan whined. "Come on...OW...be...OUCH...honest now...OW...would you let my dad spank Trunks like that?! OUCH!"

Jjh
09-21-2012, 04:42 PM
Vegeta thought about the question as he spanked Gohan.

Bad Girl
09-21-2012, 04:54 PM
"Well...?!", Gohan asked,as the tears began to run down his face. This was really painful! And Vegeta didn't even use his ful strenght!

Jjh
09-21-2012, 05:13 PM
Vegeta shugged.

"Sure. Why not?"

Vegeta then pushed Gohan off of him.

Bad Girl
09-21-2012, 05:27 PM
Gohan quickly pulled his pants back up,and began to rub his butt. Tears were still streaming down his face. He wanted to get rid of that stupid bracelet so badly! He then went over to Goku,grabbed his shirt and demanded..."I want you to remove that thing on my arm! I can't just be a normal kid,take it off now!!"

Jjh
09-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Goku shook his head, not budging.

"No Gohan. Until I see that your changing, it will stay on."

Bad Girl
09-21-2012, 05:37 PM
"But I don't want it! How can I go train now?! You HAVE to take it off!",Gohan was still whining.

Jjh
09-21-2012, 05:57 PM
Goku pulled him off.

"Not until I see you've changed."

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 02:24 AM
Gohan groaned at this,and just walked away from Goku,while saying, "Oh yeah? Well I'm staying here anyway,and if that means I'm gonna die,then so be it! I'd rather be death than staying alive and not being able to use my powers! Just go away and leave me the hell alone from now on! And I mean it! I don't wanna go home with you,and you don't want me there neither,so fuck off!" Once again,Gohan was showing that he was nothing but a stubborn little brat...

Jjh
09-22-2012, 02:28 AM
Goku and Vegeta looked at at each other before turning to Gohan, and in about a second, Gohan was being dragged,back inside the house.

"ChiChi! We are back! And I brought Gohan!"

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 07:12 AM
Chichi quickly ran downstairs as she heard her husband's voice. "You guys brought my baby back? Oh thank god!" She then shot a glare of death at Gohan,and ordered, "You...go to your room,I'll be there in a minute."........"But mom..."........."NOW!",Chichi yelled. Gohan just did as he was told,there was no point in arguing any further,since he wasn't able to use his powers. The arm lock had even absorbed his physical strenght,so he found himself completely helpless...Chichi then turned back to face Goku and Vegeta. "Thanks a lot,you guys,I can imagine that he probably wasn't pleased to see you both going after him to take away his powers...Bulma called me and she explained me everything about the bracelet. Then I had to tell Goten about it,he didn't take it very well neither,he's in his room right now,still pouting I guess...But this is for Gohan's own good,it'll be easier to get him into better behaviour.So Vegeta,can I offer you a drink or something before I go scold my son?"

Jjh
09-22-2012, 11:18 AM
Vegeta nodded his head and took a seat as Goku left for the living room.

"Yes please. Anything you have is fine. Just make sure you beat his butt when he acts up."

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 11:38 AM
"Oh don't worry about that... now that he can't defend himself anymore,his father and I will get him to listen. And before we'll even think about removing the arm lock,Gohan will have to apoligize for the way he has been acting as well,especially to Goku...I can't believe that brat was actually thinking that his father would just let him go and do whatever he wants! It was a test to see how far Gohan would actually go...and now we know that our son just doesn't have any limits anymore, concerning his attitude! If Bulma hadn't made the arm lock,Goku would probably have been forced to knock him out,to be able to bring him back...Here you go,Vegeta.", Chichi said,as she presented him some home made lemonade. "According to you,how long will it take before Gohan comes around?"

Jjh
09-22-2012, 11:51 AM
Vegeta happly tool the drink while thinking of the question.

"Well, considering he's never spent a day as a normal earth child I would not give it long before he's breaking down wanting his,powers back. But it might take longer because of how he'd acting."

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Chichi nodded. "Well,I guess I should go have a few words with him..." So Chichi went upstairs to Gohan's room,and started scolding him for a good 15 minutes..."And I don't care if Vegeta spanked you,if he did,it's because you deserved it! From now on there will be no more drinking,smoking,or whatever else you've been doing! And if you don't behave,you will be punished for it,we are not going to let you get away with anything anymore! Did I make myself clear,young man?!"......"Yeah,mom..."........"Good!" Then Chichi dragged Gohan back downstairs into the living room and pointed to a corner. "Wha-at?! Come on mom,you can't be serious..."..... "Yes I am! You'll stay in that corner for half an hour,and your father will make sure that you stay there!" Then Chichi turned to Goku and said, "Can you please watch him? I'll go check if Vegeta wants some more lemonade."

Jjh
09-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Goku nodded his head as he kept a close eye on Gohan.

Vegeta was in the kitchen just about to leave.

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 02:04 PM
When Chichi walked into the kitchen,Vegeta was already gone. "Well,I guess that answers my question..." She got back to the living room,and said, "Goku honey, I'm going to check on Goten,he has been in his room for quite a while now." When his mother was out of sight,Gohan just turned around,to lean with his back against the wall,and crossed his arms.

Jjh
09-22-2012, 02:22 PM
Goku saw his son and jumped up.

"No. Turn back around."

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Gohan glared at Goku,and said, "I can't watch tv if I turn back around..."

Jjh
09-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Goku nodded,his head.

"I know. Your not suppose to be watching anyway. Now turn around."

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Gohan sighed. "Alright...I'll do it,but first you've got to ask Bulma to remove that thing on my arm."

Jjh
09-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Goku smirked and shook his head.

"No."

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 02:57 PM
"Well...then I guess I'm not turning back around neither.", Gohan said,as he kept watching tv.

Jjh
09-22-2012, 03:03 PM
Goku glared at him as he moved over towards him and grabbed his hands.

"It was not a request Gohan."

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 03:12 PM
"What I asked you wasn't a request neither. What's the point of me standing in a stupid corner anyway?"

Jjh
09-22-2012, 03:26 PM
Goku pulled him over to the couch and pulled his pants down.

"You were suppose to think about what you've done. Well now you can do that with a,sore butt."

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 03:31 PM
"No! You don't have to do that! I'll go back and face the wall this time,please give me another chance...", Gohan pleaded.

Jjh
09-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Goku shook his head, then pulled down his underwear.

"No Gohan. You will not continue to act this way, I gave you the chance to turn back around but you just refused to and acted like a brat."

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 03:44 PM
"But dad,I...I've just said that I would go back! You don't have to spank me,I'll listen now!", Gohan said,while he was trying to get back on his feet.

Jjh
09-22-2012, 03:48 PM
Goku ignored Gohan and began to spank him, not putting much power into it, but to Gohan who was as strong as a human, they really hurt.

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 03:54 PM
"Ow! Dad! I wouldn't mind if you hit a little less harder than that!", Gohan whined.

Jjh
09-22-2012, 04:01 PM
"And I'd like it if you behaved."

Goku said as he spanked him

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 04:12 PM
"But I already told you that I will damnit! Are you deaf or something?!...Oops...I'm sorry,dad,I didn't mean to be rude...", Gohan hoped that his dad would stop,now that he had said he was sorry...

Jjh
09-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Goku glared at the brat and began to spank him.

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Gohan kicked his legs and reached backwards with his hands,as he felt that his butt began to glow. "Ow! Ouch! Ow! Please dad,I said I was sorry!", he yelped.

Jjh
09-22-2012, 04:43 PM
Goku held both his,hands down as he spanked him.

"Are you going to behave?"

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 04:46 PM
Gohan's butt was hurting so badly now,that he didn't have another choise but to say,or actually cry..., "Yeeeeees! I will,I promise! Please stooop!"

Jjh
09-22-2012, 04:56 PM
goku gave Gohan one final glare before letting him up.

"Corner. Now!"

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 05:06 PM
"Y...Yes,sir...", Gohan sobbed. He pulled his pants back up,and went back to the corner. This time,he actually faced the wall. He then started to rub his butt. "Man, getting a spanking while having no powers,hurts like hell!",he said.

Jjh
09-22-2012, 05:50 PM
Goku glared at Gohan as he spoke.

"Gohan, watch what you say."

Bad Girl
09-22-2012, 05:57 PM
"But I'm telling the truth!" Gohan snapped,still facing the wall though.

Jjh
09-22-2012, 09:31 PM
Goku stepped up and walked towards Gohan and raises his hand.

Bad Girl
09-23-2012, 03:28 AM
Gohan didn't notice that Goku was stepping towards him,he was too busy muttering something about this whole arm lock thing being unfair! He was also still rubbing his butt.

Jjh
09-23-2012, 09:56 AM
When Goku got close enough he whacked Gohan's butt hard.

Bad Girl
09-23-2012, 01:42 PM
Considering the fact that Gohan's butt was already sore,he yelped loudly when he felt the slap. "OUCH!! Why did you do that for?! I'm standing in the corner like you told me to!"

Jjh
09-23-2012, 01:45 PM
Goku raised his hand up again to slience Gohan, threatning to slap his cherry red butt again.

"No cursing Gohan."

Bad Girl
09-23-2012, 01:51 PM
"I did not curse!", Gohan snapped,while rubbing his sore butt.

Jjh
09-23-2012, 01:57 PM
Goku glared at Gohan before slapping his butt again.

"Watch your at attitued. Or I'll get your mother down here. I'm sure she'd like to know how your acting."

Bad Girl
09-23-2012, 02:12 PM
"Ow,it hurts! Please dad,stop doing that...I...I'll be quiet...", Gohan whined.

Jjh
09-23-2012, 02:16 PM
Goku gave him one final glare and slap as he walked away.

"You'd better. Now, no swearing, no rubbing, and do not get out of the corner."

Bad Girl
09-23-2012, 02:30 PM
"But dad...my butt hurts so badly...why can't I rub? And when is my cornertime over? And since when are you so strict?", Gohan sure had a lot of questions.

Jjh
09-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Goku just sat down and watched tv, ignoring Gohan.

Bad Girl
09-23-2012, 02:49 PM
"Da-ad!! You could at least give me an answer!", Gohan whined.

Jjh
09-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Goku sighed as he looked at Gohan.

"Another half hour."

Bad Girl
09-23-2012, 03:17 PM
Gohan really felt the urge to argue right now,but he thought it would be better to remain quiet. He just groaned. Then Chichi came downstairs. "I've told Goten to stay upstairs until Gohan's corner time is over...So,how has it been so far?", she asked Goku.

Jjh
09-23-2012, 03:24 PM
Goku stood up and smirked.

"Gohan was a,bit of trouble, but a quick spanking got him behaving."

Bad Girl
09-23-2012, 03:36 PM
"You had to spank him already? Now I understand why I heard him crying...So Gohan,now you are aware of the fact that your father and I ain't kidding anymore,you know what will happen when you don't behave.", Chichi said. "Grrrrrr..." "And we don't want to hear THAT neither,young man! Just be quiet and stay were you are until your father says your corner time's over!" Chichi then turned back to Goku, "I'm going to start making dinner." So Chichi went into the kitchen. Gohan was getting annoyed in his corner,but waited for permission to come out though.

Jjh
09-23-2012, 03:51 PM
Goku smirked as he sat back and watched tv.

Bad Girl
09-23-2012, 03:53 PM
As the minutes went by,Gohan started to get pretty bored..."Daaad...Can I come out now?"

Jjh
09-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Goku thought about the question.

"Sure. Go ahead."

Bad Girl
09-23-2012, 04:04 PM
"Finally!", Gohan said,as he came out. I'm going upstairs to talk to Goten. Unless "mister spank" has got an objection to it?", he sarcastically added.

Jjh
09-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Goku teleported next to him and slapped his butt hard.

Bad Girl
09-23-2012, 04:15 PM
"Oww...dad...", Gohan whined,while rubbing his poor butt. "Is there actually something that I CAN say without getting slapped?"

Jjh
09-23-2012, 04:24 PM
Goku shook his head before walking away, laughing.

Bad Girl
09-23-2012, 04:49 PM
"That's so unfair!", Gohan said,as he made his way upstairs to spend some time with Goten. In fact, Gohan wanted to ask his brother to teleport him to capsule corps tonight. He was planning on going to Bulma's lab,to sort out how to get rid of the arm lock. But Gohan didn't want Goten to get in trouble for it,so he had another idea...And that same night,when he figured that everyone was asleep,he opened his window to call the flying nimbus. As soon as the cloud came to him,he jumped on it and took off to capsule corps. When he arrived,he knocked on Trunk's window,to be able to come in. So now,Gohan was in Bulma's lab,searching thru all her stuff...Unfortunately,Bulma heard noises,and when she saw the boy,she grabbed him by his ear and dragged him to Vegeta. "Look who I found in my lab...Can you take that brat back home,or should I call his parents?", she asked. Gohan was sooo anxious right now!

Jjh
09-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Vegeta smirked as he took Gohan's ear and pulled him off.

"I'd like a little chat with the brat before we send him home. He needs to be delt with before I send him home."

Bad Girl
09-23-2012, 05:03 PM
Gohan was sweatdropping now... "No...please Bulma,don't leave me alone with him...",he pleaded. "I'm sorry,kiddo,but you asked for it,now you've got to take the consequences...", Bulma said,as she left Gohan alone with Vegeta. Gohan gulped,as he was trembling in fear... "H...Hi Vegeta...", he nervously said.

Jjh
09-23-2012, 05:08 PM
Vegeta smirked as he continued dragging him off.

"Shut up and keep moving you brat. How dare you break into my home."

Vegeta said, giving him a hard slap as he,pulled him.

Bad Girl
09-23-2012, 05:13 PM
"I didn't break in...Trunks let me in,thru his window.", Gohan defended himself. He was hoping that this would make Vegeta a little less angry...

Jjh
09-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Vegeta then turned back and glared at Gohan and pulled him foward, then began to spank him.

"I figured thats what happened. I was just going spank the both of you, but now you can get two spankings."

Bad Girl
09-23-2012, 05:28 PM
"Owww!! No,Vegeta,please!! I already got 3 spankings today,my butt still hurts from them!! Please,don't do it!!", Gohan was crying already,his poor butt went thru a lot today...he didn't think that he could take another spanking,not to mention 2 spankings..."Please Vegeta,I'm really sorry! It's not fair to give me Trunk's punishment as well...please stop!, The poor boy cried.

Jjh
09-23-2012, 05:31 PM
Vegeta smiled as the boy cried, Gohan was breaking faster then usual.

Vegeta then pulled Gohan over his lap as he sat down, then tore off his pants and underwear, leaving him with only his shirt.

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 04:23 AM
Gohan's eyes widened at this,and in between the sobbing,he managed to yell, "Vegeta,no! What's wrong with you guys? Yesterday my dad tore off my boxers,and now you just do the same with my pants as well?! Why did you do that?!"

Jjh
09-24-2012, 10:41 AM
Vegets slapped him again, sliencing him.

"Quite! If I hear another word out of you I'll spank harder."

Vegeta said firmly.

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 11:20 AM
Gohan wouldn't want that to happen for sure! His butt felt already very sore,due to all the spankings he got today,so he did his best to remain silent. He was just sobbing now...and he also was hoping that Vegeta would stop soon.

Jjh
09-24-2012, 11:25 AM
And yet Vegeta did not stop for a while.

Giving him a hard spanking for another 15 minutes before stopping.

"Now move."

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Gohan had tears streaming down his face. He tried to get up,but because of the tremendous pain he was in,he just couldn't...So he let himself fall on the floor,collecting what was left of his pants. "Why...did you do such a thing?",He sobbed.

Jjh
09-24-2012, 11:40 AM
Vegeta rolled his eyes at the boy.

"You've had it coming for too long Gohan. If you had not been how you were none of this would be happining,"

Vegeta then pulled a zensu bean out of his pocket and threw it Gohan.

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 11:45 AM
"Thank you...",Gohan sobbed. "Please don't tell my parents I was here...", He said,while eating the bean.

Jjh
09-24-2012, 11:52 AM
Vegeta hugged angrly, Gohan did not deserve that, but he would grant him it.

"Fine. But your still getting the second spanking."

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 11:56 AM
"Wha-at?! So is that why you gave me the bean for?! I don't want another spanking, you've punished me enough! Go spank your own son now,after all HE let me in!", Gohan angerly yelled.

Jjh
09-24-2012, 12:00 PM
Vegeta crossed his arms.

"Its either that or I tell your parents. Both of them might spank you. And there is no way your mother would hold back."

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 12:08 PM
"Oh I think you're wrong! They would never spank me if they know that I've already been punished!",Gohan snapped.

Jjh
09-24-2012, 12:11 PM
Vegeta leaned in, smirking.

"Yet with everything that has happened do you seriously believe that? They took your powers and you think they would not spank you again?"

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 12:19 PM
"yeah,I'm positive! I would never get spanked more than once for the same "crime"! And since you've already punished me for going thru Bulma's stuff,they won't do it anymore!"

Jjh
09-24-2012, 12:23 PM
Vegeta just shrugged.

"Alright. I'll just take you home and tell your parents and let them deal with you."

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Gohan was pretty confident about this. "Alright.", He said.

Jjh
09-24-2012, 12:34 PM
Vegeta smirked and pointed towards Trunk's room.

"Good. Now move."

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 01:54 PM
"Uhh...Why do you want me to go to Trunk's room?...And look at my pants! Why did you do THAT for?!"

Jjh
09-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Vegeta smirked as he pulled him towards the room.

"I'm going to spank the both of you. And it was quicker to tear them off."

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 02:34 PM
"It was quicker?! Geez! You really are insane! And why did you change your mind all the sudden? You said that you would bring me back home,and now you want to spank me again?! Well,there's no way that I'll let it happen!",Gohan yelled,as he started to step back.

Jjh
09-24-2012, 02:38 PM
Vegeta smirked as he grabbed Gohan and teleported right into Goku and ChiChi's room.

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 02:52 PM
"Hey? What the.....aaaaaah!! Vegeta...why do you always have to play games like that? Please be quiet and go back home...they are sleeping,so I can just go to my room and pretend that nothing happened...",Gohan was hoping that Vegeta would go straight back home,to go deal with Trunks.

Jjh
09-24-2012, 02:56 PM
Vegeta smirked and shook his head.

"I'll wake them up unles you take the spanking."

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Gohan didn't really know what would be best right now..."But Vegeta...what's your reason for wanting to spank me again? You've already punished me for what I did..."

Jjh
09-24-2012, 03:05 PM
Vegeta just smirked.

"Because you deserve it."

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 03:29 PM
"No,I don't.", Gohan said. He didn't want to yell,because he didn't feel like waking up his parents...

Jjh
09-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Vegeta shrugged as he walked over to ChiChi.

"Guess I'll just wake,them up and rat you out."

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 03:48 PM
"No...please,Vegeta,don't...they'll be in a bad mood,being woken up like this.Besides,you shouldn't be in their room...where are your manners?"

Jjh
09-24-2012, 03:52 PM
Vegeta eyed Gohan.

"Said the boy who broke into my home. Now whats it going to be?"

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 04:11 PM
But before Gohan could say something,Chichi suddenly woke up..."Wh...what...AAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!! " Goku woke up as well now,and Chichi turned on the light. "Vegeta?! Gohan?! What's going on here?" Gohan started laughing nervously,while easing towards the doorway,"Uhh...nothing,mom,I'm going back to bed now..." Chichi and Goku both looked at Vegeta,in total confusion. "Vegeta,what's this all about?",Chichi asked.

Jjh
09-24-2012, 04:13 PM
Vegeta quickly grabbed Gohan's ear and pulled him back.

"Your son broke into my home and went through Bulma's lab to try and get the braclet off."

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 04:27 PM
Gohan yelped,as Vegeta grabbed his ear. Chichi and Goku looked at each other. Then Chichi said, "He did what?! Gohan!" The boy quickly defended himself, "Yeah...I...uhm...but Vegeta gave me a hard spanking for it...Look what he did to my pants! So Vegeta,please go home now,you've done far enough for one night..."

Jjh
09-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Vegeta rolled his eyes as he turned Gohan around to show them Gohan's butt.

"Does it look like I spanked him?"

Goku stood up and looked at Gohans unmarked butt.

"No, it does not. Gohan are you lying to us?"

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 04:42 PM
"What?! No,I'm not! He just gave me a senzu bean afterwards! And you know what,he wanted to give me a second spanking,for no reason! You've got to believe me,I'm telling the truth!" Chichi sighed,and looked at Goku, "Well...If Vegeta did give him a senzu bean,then I guess it's normal that we don't see any marks..."

Jjh
09-24-2012, 05:08 PM
Vegeta crossed his arms and huffed.

"Do you really think I'd give the brat one of mine?"

Vegeta then pointed at Gohan.

"He broke into my house. What if he stole the bean of Kakarots supply."

Bad Girl
09-24-2012, 05:18 PM
"No,I didn't! Vegeta,what are you doing?! Why don't you tell them the truth?! Mom,dad,please,you've got to believe me! If he didn't give me a bean,then why don't I have anymore marks on my butt from the spanking that dad gave me earlier? It would still have been pinkish,and you know it! And also,do you really think that I would tear my own pants off like that?!",Gohan defended himself. "Goku,what are we going to do? Gohan does have a point...",Chichi said. Then Gohan added, "Yeah! And you both know how Vegeta is! He's not telling you guys the whole story,only to see me getting into trouble again!"

Jjh
09-25-2012, 04:29 PM
Vegeta kept his glare up, yet was sliently laughing to himself.

He had seen Gohan lie before an he was going to teach him a lesson.

"Kakarot, how many beans did you have when you last counted?"

Goku thought about the question after,being asked.

"Umm... It was 6."

Vegeta then crossed his arms.

"Then count them. I never gave Gohan one, so he must have stolen one."

Bad Girl
09-25-2012, 04:48 PM
"No,I didn't and you know it! Stop lying about it!" Gohan was getting pretty annoyed over this. "You know what,it's late,I'm going to bed!", He added. Then Chichi said, "You are right about that,go to bed,but even if you are telling the truth,you are getting corner time tommorrow,so you can think about your actions. It'll teach you not to sneak out like that...and also ,how did you get in Bulma's lab?" Gohan then told his parents that Trunks let him in thru his window... "Oh,so you got Trunks into trouble as well?! Alright,young man,I don't think corner time is going to be enough,you'll also get a spanking tommorrow,right Goku?"

Jjh
09-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Goku nodded his,head as he counted his zensu beans out, only to discover one was gone.

"There are only five here. One is missing."

Bad Girl
09-25-2012, 04:58 PM
At that,Gohan said, "Yeah well,then Vegeta took it,to give it to me,with the intention to tell you that I did it,which I didn't!" Chichi looked at her son,saying, "Just go to bed,Gohan,it's 1.30 AM, we'll sort this out in the morning." Gohan went to his room,and when he was gone,Chichi asked, "Vegeta,please be honest,because it wouldn't be a great example for Gohan if you didn't tell the truth. He's already in enough trouble as it is...And don't worry,he will be delt with in the morning anyway,so just tell us what really happened."

Jjh
09-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Vegeta sighed and shrugged, then told them everything.

"I know Gohan has lied before, so he needed to be taught a,lesson."

Bad Girl
09-25-2012, 05:46 PM
"I agree", Chichi said, "But not by telling some more lies...And if you're intending to punish Trunks,please do it in the morning, he needs his night rest,and so do we...", She yawned.

Jjh
09-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Vegeta noddes his head.

"As you wish."

Vegeta,then teleported out.

Bad Girl
09-25-2012, 05:56 PM
The next morning,Trunks was a little nervous...He had heard Gohan getting caught last night,so he figured that his dad knew how he was able to get in. He went downstairs for breakfast,hoping that he wouldn't be in trouble...

Jjh
09-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Vegeta was sitting at the table as Trunks walked in.

"Take a seat son."

He said quitely and firmly.

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 02:53 AM
Trunks nodded and took place at the table. He tried to avoid talking about last night,so he asked, "Dad,are you going to help me with the instant transmission,like you promised yesterday?

Jjh
09-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Vegeta nodded his head, yet Trunks was not getting away with what he did.

"Right after your punishment."

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 12:53 PM
"Pu...punishment...why...wha...what did I do?" ,Trunks stuttered.

Jjh
09-26-2012, 01:41 PM
Vegeta stood up and sent a cold glare at him.

"Gohan told me what you did last night."

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 01:46 PM
"B...but...I...did nothing bad...",Trunks said,as he stood up as well,trying to stay away from his dad.

Jjh
09-26-2012, 02:01 PM
Vegeta continued walking towards him.

"If you ever help Gohan with something like that I'll give you the same braclet."

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 02:04 PM
"What?! But daddy...that's not fair...I did nothing wrong...",Trunks whined,still stepping back.

Jjh
09-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Vegeta just smirked as he quickly grabbed his hand.

"You let Gohan into the house."

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 02:14 PM
"Well...yeah...but...you never told me that I couldn't let him in..." Trunks was struggling against Vegeta's grip.

Jjh
09-26-2012, 02:18 PM
Vegeta rolled his eyes and pulled Trunks over his lap.

"I should not have had to."

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Trunks began to kick his legs, "No! Please don't spank me! Gohan comes here almost every day,so why shouldn't I let him in all the sudden?!"

Jjh
09-26-2012, 02:30 PM
Vegeta ignored him and,began to bare his sons small butt.

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 02:35 PM
"Daaad! Please don't! Why are you doing this?! I don't even know why I shouldn't let Gohan in!", Trunks yelled,still kicking his legs.

Jjh
09-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Vegeta rested his hand on Trunk's bare butt.

"I told you to stay away from Gohan."

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 03:05 PM
"But I did! He came to see me,what was I supposed to do?!"

Jjh
09-26-2012, 03:12 PM
Vegeta slapped the boy's,butt hard.

"Ignore him and tell me that he was there."

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 03:16 PM
"Oww! But it was night,and you hate it when I come into your room and wake you up,I'm only allowed to do that when I'm sick!", Trunks whined.

Jjh
09-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Vegeta continued the hard spanking.

"I don't care. You should have."

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 03:49 PM
"Ow!! Please stop,daddyyy!!", Trunks yelled,as his eyes were tearing up.

Jjh
09-26-2012, 03:51 PM
Vegeta shook his head as he continued.

"If I ever catch you helping Gohan like that I'll spank you in my super sayian form."

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 03:58 PM
"No,you can't do that! Even Goku never does!", Trunks cried.

Jjh
09-26-2012, 04:19 PM
Vegeta began to grow angry with Trunks, more so then he already was.

"I don't care what that clown does. I will punish you in anyway I see fit."

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 04:27 PM
Trunks started crying even more,and sobbed, "Please...sto...stop...spa...spanking,daddyyy!"

Jjh
09-26-2012, 04:37 PM
Vegeta ignored his cries and continued the harsh spanking.

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 04:43 PM
"Ow! Please,dad,stop!! It hurts!! Owww!! I'll listen to you,I promise! Oww!!", Trunks cried.

Jjh
09-26-2012, 04:59 PM
Vegeta then sat trunks up and glared at him.

"You had,better."

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Trunks nodded,still sobbing. "So...is...is it over now...?"

Jjh
09-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Vegeta smirked and nodded his head, but gave him two more hard slaps before letting him go.

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 05:18 PM
"Ow!",Trunks yelled at this,while he was pulling his pants back up. "So...are you still going to help me with the instant transmission today?", He hopefully asked.

Jjh
09-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Vegeta nodded his head.

"Yes, Yes. Fine."

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 05:31 PM
Trunks managed to smile a little at that,despite the recent spanking he got, "Thanks,dad.", He said. Meanwhile at the Son household,Gohan came downstairs for breakfast. He had slept longer than usual,because of last night's events. Goten was at the lookout to train,and Chichi was outside,hanging up the laundry. "Hi,dad.", Gohan simply said,as he walked into the kitchen.

Jjh
09-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Goku nodded in response.

"Hello Gohan. Please take a seat son."

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Gohan nodded. "Yeah...I'm starving.", He said,already with a full mouth.

Jjh
09-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Goku nodded his head.

"We need to talk about last night."

Bad Girl
09-26-2012, 05:56 PM
"Why? I thought that we already talked it thru when Vegeta brought me back?", Gohan asked,while he was eating.

Jjh
09-27-2012, 02:39 AM
Goku shook his head.

"Your still getting spanked Gogan."

Bad Girl
09-27-2012, 02:45 AM
"What?! But why? Vegeta already punished me! Oh man...this is so unfair! I shouldn't be punished twice for the same thing I did!"

Jjh
09-27-2012, 02:47 AM
Goku stood up, glaring at his son.

"Vegeta also healed you. So you'll need to be spanked again."

Bad Girl
09-27-2012, 02:50 AM
"I don't want to!", Gohan snapped,while he was running back to his room. (gotta get ready for class,see ya later...)

Jjh
09-27-2012, 02:55 AM
Goku sighed as he walked after him.

"Gohan get back here."

Bad Girl
09-27-2012, 05:34 AM
"No,dad!", Gohan answered,as he was upstairs in the hallway. "I won't let you do this...You wanna know why Vegeta healed me? It's because I couldn't even get off his lap anymore,after he spanked me! So I don't need extra punishment,I've learned my lesson,I promise!"

Jjh
09-27-2012, 02:08 PM
Goku appeared infront of Gohan, shaking his head.

"No Gohan. I've given you too many chances to behave."

Bad Girl
09-27-2012, 02:17 PM
"But it's not fair! You know that I already HAVE BEEN punished! What's your problem?! Didn't you get laid last night or something?!" That was very rude,but Gohan couldn't help it,by his logic,he didn't deserve to be punished again...

Jjh
09-27-2012, 02:40 PM
Goku's eyes began to twitch in anger as Gohan spoke.

Goku then knew there was only one way remaining to get through to his son.

So he grabbed Gohan's hand and pulled him into his room.

Bad Girl
09-27-2012, 02:47 PM
"Dad,no! Let me go! I'm sorry for what I've said!" Gohan tried to break out of Goku's grip,but without his powers,there was no way that he could do that...

Jjh
09-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Goku ignored Gohan's pleas as he pulled him over his lap and began to bare his soon to be spanked butt.

Bad Girl
09-27-2012, 02:55 PM
"Please dad,I said I was sorry!", Gohan whined,as he covered his butt with his hands.

Jjh
09-27-2012, 03:23 PM
Goku continued to ignore Gohan as he grabbed his hands and held them down as he began to spank him hard.

Bad Girl
09-27-2012, 03:36 PM
"Ow ow ow!! Dad please,this is way too hard!! Ouch! I'm like a human boy now,don't forget! Oww!!", Gohan complained,as he was kicking his legs.

Jjh
09-27-2012, 03:43 PM
"Be quite Gohan. Your already in enough trouble. I've had enough of your bad attuited."

Goku said as he continied spanking Gohan's butt.

Bad Girl
09-27-2012, 03:52 PM
"But ow! I said I ow! was sorryyyyy!! Ow! Please dad Ow! it really huuurts!!", Gohan whined.

Jjh
09-27-2012, 04:01 PM
"Its suppose to Gohan."

Goku continued to spank Gohan harder then he usualy would.

Bad Girl
09-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Gohan was yelping loudly now,and tears started to run down his face. "OWW!! Dad,please, I'm sorry,I really am! OWW!!"

Jjh
09-27-2012, 04:17 PM
Goku raised his hand up one more time, ready to start spanking him again.

"Are you going to continue with this bad attitude of yours?"

Bad Girl
09-27-2012, 04:25 PM
"No dad,I won't,I promise!! Please stop!" Gohan was crying even harder than last night,when Vegeta spanked him...Goku didn't hold back this time,even though his son's powers were locked away,Gohan's butt was very red and burning hot by now.

Jjh
09-27-2012, 04:30 PM
Goku remained suspicious of Gohan, not knowing if he had really ment it, so he gave Gohans burning butt a few more hard whacks.

"You swear?"

Bad Girl
09-27-2012, 04:36 PM
"OWWW!!! Yes dad,I'll behave,I promise!!", Gohan cried.

Jjh
09-27-2012, 04:52 PM
Goku eyed him before slapping his butt a few more times then stood him up.

Bad Girl
09-27-2012, 04:58 PM
"OWW...it hurts...Can I have a bean,please?", Gohan sobbed,as he was holding his butt.

Jjh
09-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Goku shook his head and crossed his arms.

"No. For your punishment you have to deal with the pain."

Bad Girl
09-27-2012, 05:30 PM
"Ow...but dad...I won't be able to sit down...", Gohan whined,as he carefully pulled up his pants.

Jjh
09-27-2012, 05:34 PM
Goku shrugged.

"Have your brother rub some cream onto your butt then."

Bad Girl
09-28-2012, 02:01 AM
Gohan wanted to tell his dad that he was mean for not wanting to heal him,but he figured that it would probably not be such a good idea... "I'm gonna lay down on my stomach...", He sobbed,while he threw himself on his bed. When Goten would be back from the lookout,he will ask him to rub his butt with cream,like Goku suggested. Meanwhile,Gohan asked, "Dad...can the arm lock be removed now?"

Jjh
09-28-2012, 02:04 AM
Goku shook his head as he gave Gohans butt a pat.

"Not yet son. You need to earn that right."

Bad Girl
09-28-2012, 02:08 AM
"What do you want me to do to earn it?", Gohan asked,still sobbing a little.

Jjh
09-28-2012, 02:23 AM
Goku rolled his eyes.

"Start behaving like you did before."

Jjh
09-28-2012, 02:24 AM
Goku rolled his eyes.

"Start behaving like you did before."

Bad Girl
09-28-2012, 08:35 AM
"Dad,can't you see that I'm TRYING to behave...?", Gohan whined, "But you can't expect me to be like before you left...I'm a teenager now,I'm supposed to be rebellious. And I would apreciate it if you didn't spank me for every single thing YOU think I'm doing wrong...", He added.

Jjh
09-28-2012, 10:31 AM
Goku shook his head as he stood up.

"If you stop with that then you may have your powers back."

Bad Girl
09-28-2012, 10:34 AM
"If I stop with WHAT ? I am who I am,dad,I can't change myself...", Gohan said.

Jjh
09-28-2012, 10:44 AM
Goku nodded his,head as he took a seat.

"I know Gohan. But do you think you could be a little less rude to everyone."

Bad Girl
09-28-2012, 10:49 AM
Gohan nodded. "So if I do that,the arm lock will be removed? And you'll never spank me again?"

Jjh
09-28-2012, 11:02 AM
Goku shool his head.

"I'll still spank you if you get out of line. But if you can go a month without being rude it will come off."

Bad Girl
09-28-2012, 11:07 AM
"A month?! Dad...how about a week? Mom said it could come off if I behaved for an entire week...And I'll do my best,I promise...Please dad...", Gohan pleaded.

Jjh
09-28-2012, 11:12 AM
Goku sighed as he rubbed his forehead.

"Fine. But you get two weeks."

Bad Girl
09-28-2012, 11:27 AM
"Alright...I'll try not to be rude for two weeks...", Gohan sighed. A little later,Goten was back home from the lookout,and he put cream on Gohan's sore butt. But at the sight of his brother's very red behind,he decited to go and take a senzu bean out of Goku's supply,so he was in his parents room,searching for one.Then Chichi came it with the laundry..."SON GOTEN! What are you doing,young man?!" "Uhh...searching for a senzu bean for Gohan,dad told me I could...",Goten answered. "Oh really? Because I seriously doubt he said that...GOKUUU!! Can you come here for a minute,please?", Chichi called for her husband.

Jjh
09-28-2012, 11:32 AM
(I can take,over for Goten and ChiChi can spank him)

Goku came into the room to see what was wrong.

"Yes ChiChi?"

Bad Girl
09-28-2012, 11:37 AM
(Alright.:)) Well,this young man here said that you gave him permission to give a senzu bean to Gohan,is that true?", Chichi asked.

Jjh
09-28-2012, 11:43 AM
Goten looked at Goku with pleading eyes, hoping his dad would let it slide.

But to his dismay, Goku crossed his arms and shook his head.

"No. I never gave Goten premission."

Bad Girl
09-28-2012, 01:17 PM
"Thanks hon,that's all I needed to know..." Chichi then looked down at Goten,with a stern look on her face,and said, "So you lied to me,Goten? Well...you know what will happen now,don't you?", She asked,as she walked towards the little boy.

Jjh
09-28-2012, 01:38 PM
Goten covered his butt, scared.

"Umm. You let me off with a warning?"

He laughed weakly.

Bad Girl
09-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Chichi shook her head,and grabbed Goten's arm. "No Goten,I won't let you get away with this,you know you're not supposed to lie...You're getting a spanking.", She said,as she dragged Goten to the bed.

Jjh
09-28-2012, 01:58 PM
Goten began to have tears fall from.his eyes as he shook his head.

"No. No. no. no!"

Goten quickly pulled his hand free and gave his mothers own butt a hard slap.

"Hows it feel to get it?"

Goten asked as he backed up.

Bad Girl
09-28-2012, 02:09 PM
(:lol2:) Chichi was fuming! "GOTEN!! Alright young man,I was going to use just my hand,but this time,it'll be the frying pan for you,just like your brother when he'll have his powers back! Goku,please hold him while I'm going to the kitchen..."

Jjh
09-28-2012, 02:20 PM
Goten knew he was introuble, so he quickly rushed to his mom and landed several more hard slaps before Goku grabbed him.

Bad Girl
09-28-2012, 03:30 PM
Chichi's butt felt really sore...after all,Goten was a super saiyan...But she was so angry with her son,that she managed to go and get her frying pan. When she was back in the room,she said, "Goku,could you take him over your lap and bare his butt for me? He's out of control,and I won't be able to hold him myself..." Chichi was now waiting for her husband to get Goten ready for her,so she could spank him with the frying pan.

Jjh
09-28-2012, 04:48 PM
Goku nodded his head,as he tool down the struggling Gotens pants and underwear.

"Please no. I'm sorry."

Goku glared at Goten before striking his butt himself.

"Not as sorry as your going to be. Go ahead ChiChi."

Bad Girl
09-28-2012, 04:58 PM
Chichi then started to land very hard smacks on Goten's bottom,with her well-known frying pan..."First of all,little boy,don't lie to your parents! And even MORE important: DON'T YOU EVER HIT YOUR MOTHER AGAIN!! DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ?!", Chichi scolded,as she was wacking Goten's butt,very harshly.

Jjh
09-28-2012, 05:19 PM
Goten was crying heavily as he was spanked.

"Yes! I promise! Please stop! I'm sorry!"

Bad Girl
09-28-2012, 05:24 PM
Chichi landed ten more hard smacks,before stopping. She then lifted up Goten's chin to make him look at her,and said, "Don't you EVER do that again,young man,is that understood?"

Jjh
09-28-2012, 05:54 PM
Goten softly cried as he,looked at his mother, nodding his head.

"Yes Mom."

Bad Girl
09-29-2012, 02:46 AM
"Good.", Chichi said. She then pulled Goten's pants back up,and took him off Goku's lap to hug him. "Shh...it's ok,baby...", She whispered. Gohan,who has heard Goten crying,came into his parents room as well,still holding his butt.His eyes widened when he saw his mom's frying pan of doom... "What the f...uhh...what happened?", He asked his father.

Jjh
09-29-2012, 04:33 AM
Goku stood up and walked out of the room, pushing his son out with him.

"Goten.tried to take a zensu bean, lied about it, then hit your mother."

Bad Girl
09-29-2012, 04:44 AM
Gohan just stared at his dad for a few seconds,then he started laughing at what Goku said. "He...hit mom?...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA !!! Geez Goten..haha...not even I have pulled a stunt like that yet...hahaha...now I understand what the frying...haha...pan was doing there! Hahahahahahaaa! I'm sorry...I know I shouldn't be laughing...hahahahaha!", Gohan was still holding his butt despite the laughing though.

Jjh
09-29-2012, 11:32 AM
Goku smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"Hows your butt doing?"

Goku asked as he patted Gohan's,butt.

Bad Girl
09-29-2012, 11:39 AM
"Sore...so it would be doing a lot better if you gave me a senzu bean...", Gohan muttered.

Jjh
09-29-2012, 11:44 AM
Goku nodded his head and broke the bean in half and tossed it to Gohan.

"Alright then."

Bad Girl
09-29-2012, 11:49 AM
Gohan caught the half bean,and happily ate it. "Thanks dad.", He said, "Are you going to give the other half to that poor Goten?", When Gohan asked that,he started laughing again.

Jjh
09-29-2012, 01:06 PM
Goku nodded his,head as,he,put the rest of the bean into his pocket.

"After a while, yes."

Bad Girl
09-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Then Chichi came out of the room with Goten,who went straight to his own room,still sobbing a little. Chichi looked at Gohan and said, "Go get your homework done...And Gohan? Don't you ever make fun of me anymore,or else..." The boy just rolled his eyes,before going to his room. "Goku,could you give me a bean please? Goten's slaps were really painful...", Chichi asked,embarrassed.

Jjh
09-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Goku began to chuckle after ChiChi's request.

"How bad could it be? Here, let me see."

Goku said,motioning towards the bed room.

Bad Girl
09-29-2012, 02:58 PM
But Chichi's butt was indeed quite red...Goten sure didn't miss her when he was slapping away!

Jjh
09-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Goku had ChiChi laying down on they're bed as he inspected her butt.

"Yikes! He really got you good."

Bad Girl
09-29-2012, 03:28 PM
"Tell me about it...", Chichi complained. That's when Gohan suddenly came in, "Guys,can I....AAAAAAH!! Come on! You could at least close the door when you...oh man!", He said,as he turned his head away in embarrasment. "Okay,NOW I've earned to have my powers back for sure..." "Gohan,go back to your room! I'm sure you didn't finish all of your homework yet!", Chichi lectured. When Gohan was gone,Chichi said, "Gosh...I swear that boy has the worst timing..."

Jjh
09-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Goku chuckled as he began to pat ChiChi's butt, agreeing with her.

"I know. But we really should lock it from now on."

Goku said as he began to rub his wifes spanked cheeks.

Bad Girl
09-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Gohan then pointed his nose back in..."So how about my powers?" (:lol:)

Jjh
09-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Goku huffed angrly before getting up and opening the door, showing ChiChi's,bare butt as he opendd the door.

"You still have two weeks Gohan."

Bad Girl
09-29-2012, 04:00 PM
"Goku,the door!!", An embarrassed Chichi yelled. "Oh man,that's.....geez mom...your butt's really red!", Gohan was actually so surprised over this,that he wasn't even embarrassed anymore.

Jjh
09-29-2012, 04:20 PM
:lol2:

Goku nodded,his head.

"Your brother really let her have it."

Goku said as he looked back at ChiChi.

Jjh
09-29-2012, 04:22 PM
:lol2:

Goku nodded,his head.

"Your brother really let her have it."

Goku said as he looked back at ChiChi.

Bad Girl
09-29-2012, 04:27 PM
"Gokuuuu! Get that kid outta here and close the door!!", Chichi yelled,while turning as red as a tomato.

Jjh
09-29-2012, 04:37 PM
Goku smirked as he shooed Gohan off, then closed the door.

"Sorry ChiChi."

Bad Girl
09-29-2012, 04:49 PM
Gohan just got back to his homework. Chichi shook her head. "Geez Goku...I wonder if you even know how it feels like to be embarrassed...", She sighed,"Please give me a bean now,not that I don't apreciate the rubbing,but I'm afraid it won't be enough..." (:lol:)

Jjh
09-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Goku laid down next to her, smiling as his hand,rested on her butt

"Awww. But its cute when its red.

Bad Girl
09-29-2012, 05:07 PM
SON GOKU!! I don't care about "cute" right now! I'm in real pain,and I want you to give me a bean!", Chichi demanded.

Jjh
09-29-2012, 05:19 PM
Goku nodded his head and took out the other half of the zensu bean and gave it to her, smirking.

Bad Girl
09-29-2012, 05:23 PM
"Finally...", Chichi said,as she took the half bean and ate it. And about five seconds later..."Thanks honey,that's much better.", She said,smiling at her husband.

Jjh
09-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Goku nodded his head as he kept his hand on her butt.

"Your welcome."

Bad Girl
09-30-2012, 05:09 AM
"Goku...is the door locked?", Chichi asked. But before Goku could answer,little Goten had teleported in their room. "Can I have my half bean now? Gohan told me you gave him half a bean,and he also told that the other half was for me.", Goten said,looking at Goku. "Oh,I can't believe those kids!", Chichi muttered,as she quickly pulled her pants back up.

Jjh
10-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Goku laid his head on the bed, sighing heavily.

"I had locked the door when I walked away."

Goku took out a,bean from.his pocket and,broke it in half, then threw half at Goten.

Bad Girl
10-01-2012, 12:40 PM
"Thank you!", Goten happily said. "Goten,you've got your bean,so now you can go downstairs and watch tv or something,don't come in like that again...",Chichi said. "Why,what are you guys gonna do?" Chichi then pointed to the door, "Just do as your told,Goten." ........About 2 hours later,Gohan came out of his room,seeing his parents coming out of theirs as well.When his mom went downstairs,he winked at Goku,saying, "Well,I'm done with my homework...and it looks like you're done with yours as well...Hahahahahahahaaa!!" Gohan was laughing,but he silently hoped that his dad wouldn't take it wrong...

Jjh
10-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Goku rolled his eyes as he walked down stairs to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Bad Girl
10-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Chichi saw her husband heading for the kitchen. "Are you hungry,honey?" Gohan,who was still standing on top of the stairs,scoffed, "Isn't he always hungry after some major action? hahahahahaha!!"

Jjh
10-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Goku looked back at Gohan and slienced him.with a glare.

"Thats enough Gohan."

Bad Girl
10-01-2012, 02:04 PM
"Sorry...I was just joking...",He answered,before coming downstairs as well. Goten was a little confused,and asked his brother, "What major action? Dad was just taking a nap with mom." Gohan started laughing again, "A nap?! Yeah right Goten,they were..." Before Gohan could finish his phrase,Chichi scolded, "Gohan! Haven't you heard what your father asked you? Quite it!" Gohan sighed at that, "Oh man...I swear you guys really ain't no fun...Can I go for a flight on the nimbus?" Chichi shot a dirty look at her son, "After your stunt from last night? Are you kidding? No way!" Gohan shrugged and headed towards the front door.

Jjh
10-01-2012, 02:09 PM
Goku stared at Gohan as he walked away.

"Where are you going?"

Bad Girl
10-01-2012, 02:13 PM
"For a walk in the forest,and maybe a swim.", Gohan said.