PDA

View Full Version : Adventures in the capital wasteland (for Lilangel_2012)

06-21-2012, 08:36 AM
Isaac Tombes burst through the door of what had once been a grade school, looking around for any form of resistance.

He did not have to looke far however, as several raiders appeared and opened fire on him, sending several holes through his black duster coat as he rolled for cover.

He reached down to his black leather biker pants, and pulled a pistol from it's holster on his thigh, returning fire and taking out the two raiders who were attacking him.

He stood up, and holstered his weapon once more, brushing off the dirt from his white shirt and making his way through the school, listening for any other sounds of raiders.

As he passed a nearby door, he heard several muffled voices emulating from it, causing hims to turn round and try to open it.

Locked. In responce to this, he shoulder barge the door until it opened, letting him into a room with several hostages tied up and gagged.

Lilangel_2012
06-21-2012, 08:48 AM
Taia winced as the rope rubbed against her wrists which were tied behind her back, she pushed herself up slightly and felt more tears fall down her already tear-stained cheeks, she looked at the locked door when she heard gun shots in the hallway before she whimpered and moved closer to the man who sitting next to her in a similar position, she pulled against her tied wrists when she saw a man enter the room before she tried to shout for him to free her but it was muffled by the cloth gag in her mouth, she was terrified that he might try to harm her but she knew that she had to try and find a way out

06-21-2012, 08:52 AM
Isaac hated raiders, anyone who could do this to there own kind and still be considered human was a mystery to him.

Never the less, he took his combat knife out of his boot and began cutting peoples bonds, letting them run out of the school.

He finally came to a little girl, who had clearly been crying for a long time. He bent down and cut her bonds, giving her wrists a gentle rub before removing the gag from her mouth.

"Are you alright?" he asked, looking down at her sympathetically, as he wiped the tears from her face.

Lilangel_2012
06-21-2012, 09:20 AM
Taia whimpered and pulled away when she saw the knife, she closed her eyes when he reached behind her to cut her hands free before she gave him a weak smile when he rubbed her wrists and removed the gag from her mouth, she flexed her hand a few times before she rubbed her arms which were sore from being tied behind her back for so long "Y-yeah, thanks f-for helping m-me, mister" Taia replied shakily, she took a few deep breaths through her mouth glad that she didn't have to focus on breathing through her nose anymore

06-21-2012, 09:24 AM
"No problem kid" he said, tasseling her hair a little and returning her smile.

He then reached into his bag and pulled out a bag of potato chips and some purified water, handing it to the small girl.

"Here you are" he said kindly, "you must be really hungry".

Lilangel_2012
06-21-2012, 09:35 AM
Taia's eyes widened when she saw the man pull out a bag of potato chips and a bottle of water, her stomach chose that second to grumble as if to confirm that she was hungry, she tentatively reached out and took the food and drink before she clutched them to her chest worried that someone would come and take them away from her, she quickly opened the lid of the water and started to drink it quickly before she paused and ate a few of the potato chips while she kept a curious gaze on the nice man who had helped her

06-21-2012, 10:54 AM
Isaac waited for the child to finish eating, before slipping his knife back into his boot and standing up, flinging his bag over his right shoulder and brushing himself down.

He knew the small girl would not have to look far to find help, the nearest town was megaton, and was only a short walk from where the town was situated.

"Well then" he said, nodding politely at her, "have a safe travel now", turning on his heals, and walking out of the room to the exit of the school.

Lilangel_2012
06-21-2012, 11:15 AM
Taia tilted her head when the man stood up and started to walk away, she pushed herself up onto her shaky feet before she ran out of the room and followed the sound of his footsteps "Hey mister, wait up!" Taia shouted as she ran after him, she hated being alone and felt quite safe around the man "Where you going, mister?" Taia questioned innocently as she still clutched the bottle of water

06-21-2012, 11:18 AM
Isaac looked down at the child as she followed him out of the school into the apocolyptic wasteland, watching her run up to his side and look up at him fearfully. "Me?" he said, "nowhere in perticular, just wandering around".

Lilangel_2012
06-21-2012, 11:40 AM
Taia nodded "Can I come with you?" Taia asked smiling, she had taken a liking to the nice man and didn't want to leave his side

06-21-2012, 11:42 AM
Isaac sighed and bent down to come eye level with her. "Listen" he said, "you don't want to go where I am going, you'd be better going home to your parents, they're probably really worried about you".

Lilangel_2012
06-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Taia dropped her gaze as her eyes filled with tears "I don't have a mummy or daddy" Taia admitted quietly "Can I come with you, please?" Taia asked as she looked up at him through her tear-soaked eyes before she suddenly threw her arms around his neck

06-21-2012, 12:17 PM
WWhile his time in the wasteland had hardened him, the childs plea really did touch Isaac, as he felt the small girl wrap her arms around him in a hug.

Gently, he placed his arms around her and hugged her back, gently stroking her hair, "alright then" he said softly, "you can come with me".

Lilangel_2012
06-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Taia smiled when the man wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into hug, she tightened her grip around his neck before he rested her head on his shoulder "Yay!" Taia exclaimed happily "Thank you" Taia added grinning before she took a sip of the water

06-21-2012, 01:36 PM
Isaac then stood up and held out his hand for the girl to take.

"Come on then" he said, "we've got a lot of traveling to do".

Lilangel_2012
06-21-2012, 06:00 PM
Taia nodded and reached up before she took the man's bigger hand in her own small hand which she thought was really interesting and actually stared at them both for a few moments "Do you do a lot of exploring, mister?" Taia asked curiously as she walked carefully to not trip over anything

06-21-2012, 07:07 PM
"I suppose I've grown accustomed to it" he said, walking through the wasteland with the small girl close by his side.

"Although, I do have several small safe houses in various towns and ruins".

Lilangel_2012
06-21-2012, 07:33 PM
"I like exploring, I used to keep some things that I found in a bag but I must have dropped it when those people grabbed me" Taia said as her excitement dropped slightly when she realised that she had lost all her items that she had spent so long collecting "What's a safe house?" Taia asked curiously as she held the man's hand tighter when she heard some quiet noises around them

06-21-2012, 07:35 PM
"A place where I can store my items without fear of them being stolen" he explained, suddenly stopping as he heard the noise.

"Get down and don't get up till I tell you" he said to the girl, pulling an assault rifle off of his back.

Lilangel_2012
06-22-2012, 11:02 AM
"Why?, what's wrong?" Taia asked scared as she knelt down and hid behind the nice man, she wrapped her arms around his leg and looked around to try and see the danger

06-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Isaac looked around, trying to see what was aproaching them.

Just then, a ghoul in the distance roared and ran towards them at full pelt.

Isaac didt't even need to think twice, unloading two well aimed bullets into the creatures head, causing it to topple over and lie motionless on the ground.

Lilangel_2012
06-22-2012, 04:44 PM
Taia let go of the man's leg and covered her ears when she saw that he was going to shoot the creature before she looked up at the now motionless creature "Why did you kill him?" Taia asked slightly confused "He might have been friendly" Taia commented a moment later before she decided to go and have a closer look at the new creature

06-22-2012, 04:46 PM
Isaac, grabbed the girl and puled her back to him, looking her in the eyes, "it's a feral ghoul" he explained, "they're not interested in making friends, they only leave to eat".

Lilangel_2012
06-22-2012, 05:22 PM
Taia stumbled when the man pulled her back before she tilted her head when the man explained that it was a ghoul and didn't want to make friends "Are you sure?" Taia questioned innocently "Perhaps he just wanted a hug" Taia commented a moment later not realising that the creature didn't have human feelings like she did

06-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Isaac sighed at the girls innocence, and knelt down to come eye level with her. "Taia" he said, "feral ghouls aren't human anymore, some ghouls are, but others loose their humanity". He then smiled kindly at her, "plus" he added, "I'm the one you can hug".

Lilangel_2012
06-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Taia grinned and threw her arms around his neck when he reminded her that she could hug him before she glanced over at the ghoul and couldn't help but feel a bit bad for the creature, she waited until the man stopped hugging her before she scampered over and shook the ghoul's shoulder "You want a hug?" Taia asked smiling, she believed that the man wasn't right about the ghoul and wanted to show him that not everyone was mean

06-24-2012, 04:42 PM
"Taia!" he said, quickly grabbing hold of her and pulling her back, "you can't go near them, they're irradiated, a touch could kill you".

Lilangel_2012
06-24-2012, 05:49 PM
Taia frowned when he pulled her back before she hear the ghouls answer, she didn't realise that the ghoul would not be able to answer her now, she glared at the ground before she looked up at the man and stuck her tongue out at him, she liked the man but she felt that he was just being mean and unfair right now

06-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Isaac sighed, taking the girl over to a nearby rock, sitting down on it and turning her across his lap.

Lilangel_2012
06-25-2012, 06:51 PM
"Wait!" Taia squealed in surprise when the man put her over his lap after sitting down on a nearby rock, she hoped that it was just for another hug but realised that it would have been a very strange position to try and hug her from "What'cha doing mister?" Taia asked curiously as she looked up at him over her shoulder

06-25-2012, 07:33 PM
"Listen" he said, resting a hand on her bottom, "if I'm going to look after you, you're going to have to do as I say, and if you don't, I'm afraid I'll have to punish you, with a firm spanking".

Lilangel_2012
06-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Taia squirmed as she felt the man's hand resting on her bottom before her nose scrunched up in confusion when he told her that he would have to punish her with a spanking "What's a spanking?" Taia asked confused although she guessed that it was bad because it had the word 'punish' before it and it didn't sound like a nice word

07-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Isaac simply shook his head, and raised his hand, begining to repeatedly spank Taia's small bottom.

Lilangel_2012
07-06-2012, 10:29 AM
"Owy!" Taia squealed in surprise as she started to kick her legs "Ow, stop mister it owy! hurts" Taia shouted urgently as she tried to reach back and cover her bottom, she didn't understand why he wanted to hurt her because he had seemed like such a nice man when she started to follow him earlier

07-06-2012, 11:50 AM
"Taia" he said, pinning her arms to her back and continuing to spank, "I don't like hurting you, but you need to listen to me, you could be seriously hurt out here if you don't listen to me".

Lilangel_2012
07-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Taia's eyes widened in worry when the man pinned her small arms to her back, she quickly started squirming before she felt a tear run down her cheek "I did owy! listen to you" Taia argued confused, she had forgotten that the man had told her to stay away from the ghoul because she still didn't think that it was a big deal

07-06-2012, 01:16 PM
"Taia" he said, lifting her skirt, "I told you that going near the feral ghoul could contaminate you, but you did it anyway, you must do as I say, cause I don't want you to be severely hurt".

Lilangel_2012
07-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Taia gasped and tried to tug her arms free when she felt him lift up her skirt before she tilted her head slightly in confusion "But you're hurting me now" Taia said confused, she thought that the nice man might not know that he was hurting her because she couldn't think of any other reason that he would do it, she knew that he said it was because she didn't listen to him but she didn't really understand it

cyabroad1
12-27-2012, 01:42 PM
what happened in this one